Is it un manly to watch your wife with a bbc ?

The last time but my wife had a wild sex night, was about 28 years ago. It was in Jamaica, there was a lot of rum punch and weed involved, dancing all night with strangers hands all over her on the crowded dance floor. When we later took it up to our sweet, I watched her go wild with two guys. I didn’t stay right next to them to watch, I watched from the other room in the suite. I think we both felt better if she thought that I could not see. It was amazing. And she still loves the same man that she married…Me!

The last time but my wife had a wild sex night, was about 28 years ago. It was in Jamaica, there was a lot of rum punch and weed involved, dancing all night with strangers hands all over her on the crowded dance floor. When we later took it up to our sweet, I watched her go wild with two guys. I didn’t stay right next to them to watch, I watched from the other room in the suite. I think we both felt better if she thought that I could not see. It was amazing. And she still loves the same man that she married…Me!
Enjoy ... your life MAN

Like to chat with you ...

I am still a wannabe but do not feel me watching my wife with a bbc would be unmanly. I currently enjoy seeing her receive pleasure in non sexual ways and have accepted the reality that I cannot please her sexuality. So I encourage her to have a lover if she desires, it’s up to her and I would support.

For me, humiliation would have nothing to do with it. My feelings for my wife transcend jealousy at this point. I know that we're never going to part - and she wouldn't be interested in ever doing anything without me there. A while back, I realized that while I was with her, she must be incredible to watch. She is THE star of all my sexual fantasies and I love her so much, I want her to fully experience and feel free to enjoy her sexuality. For her, the thought of me not being there is a real turn-off. It would actually just be about me and her. The bull would just be an integral component. This is all just for what it's worth though as we have yet to go down that road.

View attachment 4416404

My younger wife appreciates that I support and encourage her having sex with younger black guys. Her bull of six years, with his thick 9 inches, is over twice my size which gives her pleasure that I could never provide.

I do occasionally enjoy watching him provide her with the best sex she has ever had. I suppose some would consider me less of a man as lately I have difficulty achieving full erections and lasting long enough to provide her pleasure with my penis. Despite that, we have a wonderful marriage and a good—but non traditional—sex life that consists of me providing her oral and her getting me off by hand.

Does this make me less of a man?
Who said ...

I am still a wannabe but do not feel me watching my wife with a bbc would be unmanly. I currently enjoy seeing her receive pleasure in non sexual ways and have accepted the reality that I cannot please her sexuality. So I encourage her to have a lover if she desires, it’s up to her and I would support.
nice ... MAN

For me, humiliation would have nothing to do with it. My feelings for my wife transcend jealousy at this point. I know that we're never going to part - and she wouldn't be interested in ever doing anything without me there. A while back, I realized that while I was with her, she must be incredible to watch. She is THE star of all my sexual fantasies and I love her so much, I want her to fully experience and feel free to enjoy her sexuality. For her, the thought of me not being there is a real turn-off. It would actually just be about me and her. The bull would just be an integral component. This is all just for what it's worth though as we have yet to go down that road.
Reality ... of a real sexual life ... have fun

As I have not experienced this yet , one wonders at the emotions that will come . Thanks for the insight.

So called Respect aside, the title of your thread is

"Is it unmanly to watch your wife with a BBC ?"

Heck no!! Especially if you're bisexual like me and topping the BBC from behind while he's thrusting into your wife in the missionary position. Not only do I and my athletic cute-arsed young black buddy get off on it hugely, but he and my wife say it makes me way more masculine in their eyes and both of them orgasm together all the more often and violently and satisfyingly for it.

You are perfect bf

Back