Is it un manly to watch your wife with a bbc ?

NO NO NO, Not at all unmanly. In fact it is quite the opposite! Many men do and would feel so insecure arranging for their wife to be fucked by multiple men, while my hubby is so strong, secure and aware of what he wants, that he has found a way to get out of life what he wants, regardless of any negative view points of other, less secure men.

It takes guts and balls to do what he does, and I do not know any other men that do what my hubby does. I am so blessed to have him. He and I get great enjoyment out of all the extra cock and the whole genre of cuckolding and hot wifery. He can fuck like a train and knows how to use his cock, even while sharing me with our bulls, this makes me the most happiest women on the planet...just my two cents!

Jas
Very well said and explained, Jasmine. You have the aura of your namesake flower.

Concerning Manliness, my wife (now my ex) and I wholeheartedly agree with you. Much and all that you don't know me personally, a perusal of my posts here will reveal that for many reasons---some of them the same as your ones---my ex and my bisexual young buddy (her husband) and I are more than happy and fulfilled in our respective sexual roles; we're ecstatic. By reason of us men being super-potent and feeling full-time as manly as fuck including in our regular versatile homosex, all three of us are making new deliciously erotic discoveries by the day. And my ex wants you to know that she is co-equal with you as the happiest wife on Earth.

For my part, I believe and love that your husband enjoys "extra cock" too. He is plainly a sexually super-confident, very manly and wonderful guy; as my ex describes me too.

Last edited:
It really just comes down to one's opinion of what it is to be 'manly'. Truth be told, though, if they were to make a list it's quite possible there would be groups of people who aren't manly based on their definition. For example, if sucking a man's dick is unmanly according to them - then they would be saying all gays are 'unmanly' (something they would likely be apprehensive to say). For me, it would feel completely masculine to enjoy my wife's pleasure even if with someone else. Funny thing is, she understands how I feel because she gets excited at the thought of seeing me with someone else too. I only care what she thinks and she would never describe me as unmanly.

A good book for men is The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi. It covers every thing you need to know about female behavior from the mans perspective.
My only observation is that this is book is "everything you need to know from THIS mans perspective" not every mans perspective. As with almost everything in life, its all, and only, opinion! My words are my opinion, I do not need to read a book by a man to "learn" "everything I need to know about women"! I know me, I know my husband, I know what I like, and I know what I do not like...that's all that matters to me. Each one of us walks our own path, all I share is my opinion and experience. As long as no one else is getting hurt then the rest is just chatter.

Just as I do not need a politician to tell me if and when to get my vaccine, or when to wear a mask. I live, die, cry or laugh by my own decisions...as long as I do not hurt anyone else then its OK. PS. For the record, I/we am/are fully vaccinated, I/we wear a mask everywhere, and expect everyone to do the same, for us all to continue to do our own thing...as long as it does not hurt anyone else!

As a fictional Vulcan once said..."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one"...how very apropos!

The defense rests!

:lips: :lips: :lips:

HWJ

Last edited:
My only observation is that this is book is "everything you need to know from THIS mans perspective" not every mans perspective. As with almost everything in life, its all, and only, opinion! My words are my opinion, I do not need to read a book by a man to "learn" "everything I need to know about women"! I know me, I know my husband, I know what I like, and I know what I do not like...that's all that matters to me. Each one of us walks our own path, all I share is my opinion and experience. As long as no one else is getting hurt then the rest is just chatter.

Just as I do not need a politician to tell me if and when to get my vaccine, or when to wear a mask. I live, die, cry or laugh by my own decisions...as long as I do not hurt anyone else then its OK. PS. For the record, I/we am/are fully vaccinated, I/we wear a mask everywhere, and expect everyone to do the same, for us all to continue to do our own thing...as long as it does not hurt anyone else!

As a fictional Vulcan once said..."the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the one"...how very apropos!

The defense rests!

:lips: :lips: :lips:

HWJ
Very well said !!! My wife attitude pretty much as,well 😁👍

1632503698337.jpeg

My younger wife appreciates that I support and encourage her having sex with younger black guys. Her bull of six years, with his thick 9 inches, is over twice my size which gives her pleasure that I could never provide.

I do occasionally enjoy watching him provide her with the best sex she has ever had. I suppose some would consider me less of a man as lately I have difficulty achieving full erections and lasting long enough to provide her pleasure with my penis. Despite that, we have a wonderful marriage and a good—but non traditional—sex life that consists of me providing her oral and her getting me off by hand.

Does this make me less of a man?

View attachment 4416404

My younger wife appreciates that I support and encourage her having sex with younger black guys. Her bull of six years, with his thick 9 inches, is over twice my size which gives her pleasure that I could never provide.

I do occasionally enjoy watching him provide her with the best sex she has ever had. I suppose some would consider me less of a man as lately I have difficulty achieving full erections and lasting long enough to provide her pleasure with my penis. Despite that, we have a wonderful marriage and a good—but non traditional—sex life that consists of me providing her oral and her getting me off by hand.
Does this make me less of a man
I am very much in your position, We had a truly wonderful,sex life over the years, My wife had over about 10 or so years Two mainly regular guys That were very well hung guys.
Between them with my Wife would organise Her sex life .😜👍

View attachment 4416404

Does this make me less of a man?
No, but why only a hand job? Why not cum in her pussy. When a man cums inside a woman she receives a mixture of hormones which enhances her mood and makes her feel more bonded to her mate. See this article. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3637620/

We always play together....!! And hub takes great pics/vids and satisfies me like no other man...
yes
i always make cuckold hubby busy. he needs to actively participate together. i asks cuck to do.

1. undress his wife and me.
2. try several cock cages till i choose for him
3. serving drinks while i touch his wife
4. dirty talk to confess how he was looking for session
5. measure my cock and his
6. blowjob to make mine hard
7. guide my cock to his wifes holes
8. licking my balls and anus during sessions
9. video recording in several fixed angles
10. play & swallow cum and describe taste
11. short wanking and swallow his own
12. preparing hot tub in proper temperature
13. drying my body after hot tub
14. change bed sheet after sweating and squirting
15. blowjob during kinky fondling time with her wife
16. ironing my shirts
17. waking me up by slow blowjob
18. serve breakfast
19. being spanked to be diciplined
20. dressing me

etc

they always appreciate i customize these procedures as they might like.

yes
i always make cuckold hubby busy. he needs to actively participate together. i asks cuck to do.

1. undress his wife and me.
2. try several cock cages till i choose for him
3. serving drinks while i touch his wife
4. dirty talk to confess how he was looking for session
5. measure my cock and his
6. blowjob to make mine hard
7. guide my cock to his wifes holes
8. licking my balls and anus during sessions
9. video recording in several fixed angles
10. play & swallow cum and describe taste
11. short wanking and swallow his own
12. preparing hot tub in proper temperature
13. drying my body after hot tub
14. change bed sheet after sweating and squirting
15. blowjob during kinky fondling time with her wife
16. ironing my shirts
17. waking me up by slow blowjob
18. serve breakfast
19. being spanked to be diciplined
20. dressing me

etc

they always appreciate i customize these procedures as they might like.
That's gay

Back