Is it rude to ask bull to use a condom?

I don't know if it is rude, but most of the times it is useless, at least in my country. Most of the black men come from Africa and Latin America and it seems they have never considered the idea of wrapping their sacred manhood in a plastic. So if you go black you should take the pill assuming you will be barebacked.

I prefer bareback sex, so when I’m arranging, or considering, a meet I ask are they ok with bareback. Most are but not all. I don’t meet the guys who aren’t.
So when we do meet it’s never discussed, there’s no mention of condoms and they just fuck me.

Carolyn,

I don't think it's rude. In 10 years, I have been with two couples and both times I used a condom. Heck, it was the first time I got a blowjob with a condom.

Personally I don’t think it’s rude but I ultimately leave it up to Sarah to decide and trust her judgement, I do know she prefers to have sex without and will forego the condom once she knows and trusts the guy she is having sex with. Although there have been a few occasions ofn the heat moments.

Not rude, I only play bare with men I know are clean and have up to date ******* tests. All others must use condoms, it's just common sense.

Back