Is it possible for me to be the Spade Queen of a 10-inch thick cock?

[QUOTE = "darksecretde, post: 2415309, member: 64580"]
Ich wünschte du wärst in Deutschland, ich würde diesen Arsch besitzen ...
[/ZITAT]
Es gibt aber andere Paare in Deutschland ;) :cool:

Well there is a set distance between your opening and cervix if that is what you are wondering so could Mr. 10 inches hit your cervix, it is possible. Some women find it painful and some women love when they feel a man going that far inside of them. I'd say go for it and find out what type of woman you are! Great luck!

Is it possible for me to be the Spade Queen of a 10-inch thick cock?
I'd imagine its the "bull" who decides who he wants for his Spade Queen, BUT, that said ... sweetheart, you'll have no problems there. Your body reeps of "pleasure". I'd love to be your gynecologist. gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif
It'd be a crime to limit that awesomely cute body to just one white guy. You're "top shelf" in my opinion. A lot of guys should have the opportunity to sample quality every now and then.
Go for it! Enjoy them ALL!
Mac

Taking 10inch is not that easy
My wife struggles a lot to take 9 inch dildo
She craves for more thick but not long

I sure a strong bbc will surely fill her with 10 inch.

Through the cervix may cause you pain
Won't suggest that. My wife stops immediately if i hit her cervix entrance.
Actually, its quite impossible to penetrate the cervix; we had a long board discussion about that a few years ago, here.
Of course those who said the cervix could be penetrated with their cocks, never showed any evidence that it could be. Even had a couple posters (who claimed to be women) say their cervix had been penetrated. I even searched the internet for that evidence to disprove my opinion; just not there. Cervix acts more like a filter than anything ... cleansing the sperm & dismissing the monthly discharges. Pretty much wraps up its job.
I can hit or bump my wife's cervix if I push in all the way, but it ends up making her cervix sore. So you can imagine a guy with 9-10"ers hitting it without even total penetration. I'll keep saying, the novelty of a very long phallus isn't what women desire ... they like the fullness of a thick cock.

Back