Is it normal to think about your girlfriend getting bred by BBC?

Wow I think you’re hitting the nail on the head. It seems like getting her black bred is the ultimate hotwife move
It is for many, but let's keep in mind this "move" is a 20+ yr commitment. I've done it. It's work, but very rewarding for us. My husband and I love being parents.

Very, very few should turn this fantasy into a reality.

Things do happen and sometimes we end up preg even taking all the precautions. Just keep in the back of your mind it could happen.

It is for many, but let's keep in mind this "move" is a 20+ yr commitment. I've done it. It's work, but very rewarding for us. My husband and I love being parents.

Very, very few should turn this fantasy into a reality.

Things do happen and sometimes we end up preg even taking all the precautions. Just keep in the back of your mind it could happen.
Wow that’s so awesome. So it really could happen for us. It must have turned your husband on right? Like constantly?

I agree, and its not just about fantadosing about sex. I dont even need to be there. I fantasize about the sacrifice of sleepless nights caring for a baby my wife conceives with another, i fantasize about the excerise in love and dedication
For me I like thinking about her getting his cum inside her and getting pregnant then having his baby. The whole time they’re still in touch he’s still fucking her with his BBC. It’s really great in my mind if we still hangout with the ******* and kind of hot she still likes him

Wow I think you’re hitting the nail on the head. It seems like getting her black bred is the ultimate hotwife move
I suggest you find out how she feels about being knocked-up, especially by a black guy. Someone has to take responsibility for caring for the baby.

For the record, here is a photo I took of my wife 4 months after our honeymoon. She is carrying an unknown black stranger's baby in her recently married womb. Will never know the *******'s name as 5 black guys continuously filled her with black baby-makers.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 249
Back