Is it just me ?

Is it just me or is it only white bois who fantasize about being a cuck? I am a 43 year old married white boi who has fantasized about my wife being Blacked for about 6 years now, and I have spoken to many, many other white bois who fantasize about the same thing but I have never heard of a Black Man who dreams about some white boi fucking his wife or girlfriend. This seems to be a white only fantasy and if so this proves to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Black is superior to white. Has anyone out there ever heard of a Black Man who allows his wife or girlfriend to be fucked by a white boi?

There’s beta men in every race who would submit themselves to alpha males. I’ve been with Black swinger couples where the man let his wife have her fun with me and he hinted at cleaning after while he watched and jacked his multicolored dick. I think the taboo nature of interracial submission makes it more unique and popular online.

I’ve also been with a Hispanic guy who met me at a video store and we ended up at his apartment. He blew me all night, tried to get me to take him anally, but I was too big. I remember him distinctly because the following day was Super Bowl Sunday and he made me feel like a king. Servicing me during the game, went to the store for me and everything. So fem and submissive, plus he had a picture of his sister by the bed who was so fine that I thought about her while he was blowing me one time. I was like “Here I am, getting blown by a guy and watching football. I guess I'm gay.” I have tons of stories, all true, that’s from my video store days.

There are many hispanic, asian and indian cucks too. Don't let online presence fool you into thinking that it proportionally represents the general population.
I can confirm this. Many Spanish speakers use Whatsapp to communicate in group chats. I have at least 10 groups of cuckolds and hot wives. Not as much about the Bull being black as here. Google "cornudo putiesposa".

Last edited:
I’ve spoke/ate in the past to many black women that say black men don’t eat pussy. Now it may be they don’t know how? After all a cuck only eats pussy especially cum filled and suck!

Back