Is it just me!

Malcolm Sex 7

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
GA, US
Wondering if it just me but do dudes flash the wood/ dick to much on this site? It’s like make a nice comment! Show your wood. Someone pays you a compliment! Show your wood. It’s more then just girth n *******. Some chicks want the tongue n the wood.

Wondering if it just me but do dudes flash the wood/ dick to much on this site? It’s like make a nice comment! Show your wood. Someone pays you a compliment! Show your wood. It’s more then just girth n *******. Some chicks want the tongue n the wood.
I think it's because men believe women will get more turned on. Since most of us guys love nude pics, they assume women love them as much. One girl I use to date told me women prefer bulge pics, instead of full on nude. It leaves more to the imagination.

For some guys, the virtual world of the internet is the only way they can have a big dick & get compliments ... a bit sad that one puts so much importance in a large cock that they can never really show. Also, probably the reason for "no shows" when someone wants to meet them. There's really so much more to life than a big dick.
Like, maybe a 2017 Grand Sport convertible ... lol!

pic_Corvette2017GrandSport.jpg

Nice GS. The vette is foreign now. Mid engine *******! Dudes probably be lying on their dick. No show meets because the notion of the husband watching them. I never had a problem with tht. I’m getting some pussy. Something tht has been kept in the house along time. I have been pounding a wife and look over to the husband and say “ this pussy is more thank you can handle”. Talk ******* to them for not keeping her happy and well fucked.

The vette is foreign now. Mid engine *******!
Its going foreign as far as both left & right hand steering. It only makes sense that the ones being produced with 'right' steering would be produced somewhere overseas. But, the left steering is still to be built in Bowling Green. I think a 'leak' from GM a year or so indicated it was to be bui8ld over seas ... can't see that happening. Its GMs way of getting the car into the international sports car market, I believe.
I have driven both a 2012 and 2016 GS and was very impressed with the car. The 2014 is my favorite, I believe, but that 2017 I saw up close and its awesome.

Back