Is it just me or is Indianapolis Hotwife life dead?

Its not just Indianapolis that is dead but Ohio is dead as well, at least the south west portion of Ohio. Which is weird because Northern Kentucky is poppin as well as other parts of Ohio. My issue though is the portion of Ohio that is poppin are the small rural towns, and the couples in those towns expect black men to travel to these small country rural towns. Putting our safety at risk or being stood up in a town you know nothing about. So all i can say is keep looking eventually you may find what you are looking for.

Its not just Indianapolis that is dead but Ohio is dead as well, at least the south west portion of Ohio. Which is weird because Northern Kentucky is poppin as well as other parts of Ohio. My issue though is the portion of Ohio that is poppin are the small rural towns, and the couples in those towns expect black men to travel to these small country rural towns. Putting our safety at risk or being stood up in a town you know nothing about. So all i can say is keep looking eventually you may find what you are looking for.
There were plenty of men at 2tall takeovers in Miamisburg

There were plenty of men at 2tall takeovers in Miamisburg
I know but i always work when they have parties. Most of the people who attend those parties are from out of state. Indiana Michigan and Pennsylvania. I am talking about local people. I manage a hotel up the street from where they hold the party. Plus i am not looking for men. LOL.

Same with Fort Wayne!!

How can someone proclaim something dead based solely on geographics? Is it a hive-mind situation that has taken over a certain area and collectively rendered it "dead"

Back