Is it just me or is Indianapolis Hotwife life dead?

Indiana is one of the worst state to find real and verified couple/female. From my experiences there was only a few real couples from Indy in here but since they're not active on this site it's all fakes and pics collectors mostly you'll deal with.

Indiana is one of the worst state to find real and verified couple/female. From my experiences there was only a few real couples from Indy in here but since they're not active on this site it's all fakes and pics collectors mostly you'll deal with.
Yea that’s all I seem to find. Ohio seems like it’s active though. I may have to make trips but it’s a risk because they may be flakes too!

I’ve been on this site for some time and Indianapolis is dead! The people here are only looking for pics. No action no follow through no nothing. Other cities seem to be poppin. Is anyone else having good experiences in Indianapolis or is it just me?
Agree with the others, the Telegram group is very busy. Also you might try the lifestyle club in Indy “Clubhouse 2050”. You can become a member and chat with members online and/or meet at the club or make other arrangements. Most members seem to be in Indy area.

I’ve been on this site for some time and Indianapolis is dead! The people here are only looking for pics. No action no follow through no nothing. Other cities seem to be poppin. Is anyone else having good experiences in Indianapolis or is it just me?
Check out Doublelist.

Back