Is it hard for a young bull to hookup with a mature wife?

I realize that my wife isn’t every woman, but I wonder if you are having some of the common issues that rule a young guy out of contention for us.

1) are you polite? It’s obvious you want to fuck, but it doesn’t need to be the topic of conversation. Talk about something else and have some manners. Charm the woman.

2) what are you wearing? To bed my wife, you need to dress classy, which is to say, think business casual, and reasonably well-fitting. Baggy t-shirt and gym shorts, GTFO. Nice dress shirt, sweater, gray dress pants, belt, leather shoes, get in our bed, you young handsome stud! I recommend checking out Macy’s; they have many options from low budget to higher end. Some of the higher stuff is more attractive (and some isn’t), but you will look very tasty in anything classy and well-fitting.

3) location. Not the city, county, state, or country, but what kind of places are you looking? You’re not going to find your dream MILF in a place that isn’t in her comfort zone. If you want to hook up with a mature business traveler, head to the business district and hang out at the bar at a nice restaurant where ladies are going to be expensing their dinners. Or, do you like fit mature women? They‘re going to be at the hotel gym and eating a dinner from sweetgreen or chop’t. Try to think where the woman you want is going to be, and go there. But don’t interrupt her when she’s not ready for you. If the gym is her “clear her mind” space and not her “get some black dick” space, then she won’t be receptive.

Good luck, and I hope you get an excited mature wife soon.

Back