Is it fair to say there are as many men who want black cock as women on here?

We have similar desires. Dom male, but sucking a nice cock is just fun. I’m just sad my wife is so selfish 😉.
Life plays tricks on us. I was totally straight, married, divorced, fucked many women & never thought of a man. Then I saw an ad for bdsm & was curious.
Truied it and liked it a lot and started going to dominatyrixes often.
then I saw an ad for a black man offering his cock and again was curious. I paid and sucked him. I liked that too. Now I have to admit I am bi but not for anything other than sucking black cocks. But some black men wanted more and I could not stop them. I donm't like that and donm't want that but sometimes it can't be avoided. I still like women and love giving oral to them. Occasionally when I go down I do get another mans cum. Some women love giving men surprises like that. So, on with life!

I cleaned up my horrible autocorrect. I’m a dom and certainly not a bitch. Unless you’re packing a 9+” black cock, you’re asking the wrong guy.
Dominant men, especially black men can be great fun to submissives like me. I can say no, stop all I want but they take what they want. I accept it and go back for more! But I still like women, especially women who like black men!

We have similar desires. Dom male, but sucking a nice cock is just fun. I’m just sad my wife is so selfish 😉.
she may not be selfish but may have religious or other problems that get in her way! Youn need to ******* the issue. She will be mad and furious but she will be glad you did it. won't admit it but will love it/

Just curious it seems there are as many men on here who want to enjoy big black cocks as there are women? I know that I have said that I consider myself to be 95 percent straight and prefer women, and 5 percent bisexual,and have enjoyed bisexual activities over the years. I never considered myself attracted to men,but I like the sex part of it,mostly oral. I see a lot of guys on here who thought they were straight but got converted by watching their wives taking massive amazing black cocks,and either the black bull wanted to fuck them to show dominance, or the wanted to suck,and in some cases get fucked by their wives bull. Other guys I see are sissified husbands who have come to love taking beautiful black cocks,and flat out gay men who cum here seeking black men to fuck them. Some of the husbands say they are 100 percent straight but still enjoy seeing black men fucking their wives and girlfriends. Where do you fit in and how did you get where you are at now? What are your hopes for the future with black men? Do you think what we see here is a sampling of what is going on as a whole for white men women and couples in modern day white society? Do we all really our tight white holes stretched out and wrecked by hung black men?

In the context of sex with my wife and her lover, there is nothing better when he slips his cock into my mouth, or I oral them both (reverse cow girl in an arm chair, her legs over the arms of the chair, exposing them both). No idea if this makes me gay or bi ... I certainly am not emotionally attracted to men, and only attracted to a nice cock in the heat of the moment .. no idea if this makes me gay or bi .. and don't care either. We only live one life.. and my wife and I we are going to enjoy it 😂

In the context of sex with my wife and her lover, there is nothing better when he slips his cock into my mouth, or I oral them both (reverse cow girl in an arm chair, her legs over the arms of the chair, exposing them both). No idea if this makes me gay or bi ... I certainly am not emotionally attracted to men, and only attracted to a nice cock in the heat of the moment .. no idea if this makes me gay or bi .. and don't care either. We only live one life.. and my wife and I we are going to enjoy it 😂
Gay is just a dumb term. Sucking cock, eating pussy, getting tied up & spankled or cbt, it's all ok. Whatever makes yoiu happy

Gay is just a dumb term. Sucking cock, eating pussy, getting tied up & spankled or cbt, it's all ok. Whatever makes yoiu happy
I hit on a girl in a bar and she kicked me in the balls so hard I hit the floor hoilding myself and crying
Everyone was laughing at me. I was starting to get up and someone else kicked me even harder. Suddenly a guy stood over me, pulled out his cock and pissed all over me and everyone applauded. Then 2 other guys pulled my pants off and everyone laughed at my small penis. My balls were kicked again. I was crying and they were calling me a wimp and a sissy. I finally was ablt to get up get my pants and run out of the bar.

Back