Is it common to be into breeding?

100% want my wife bred by bbc, no ifs and no buts. Weve got a baby but i want her next one to be mixed! Nothing even turns me on anymore apart from the thought of her having a boyfriend and me being cucked.

The only part im worried about is telling everyone else. Other than that i would honestly have no problem with her having another partner and purely just sleeping with him, and we can bring up the baby. Shes mentioned before she always used to want a mixed baby but wont admit it now....maybe one day😍
How long ago did she have your baby? Can you get her to do dirty talk about that? You used a big Black dildo on her yet….

What's everyone's opinion on the meaning of breeding? Is it "impregnating" or is it just "bareback sex & cumming in the female"?

I've always thought of "breeding" and "impregnating" as synonymous, and I'm realizing that in many cases that's not always what the posters mean. Some people refer to bareback sex as breeding; allowing the male to cum inside the female. Unfortunately, the other crowd thinks as I do, that the two words ARE the same.
I use to raise pure bred beagle dogs for hunting & show and when someone brought a female beagle in "heat" it was for one of my show dogs to breed her or impregnate her. My fee was always the "pick of the litter".

What's everyone's opinion on the meaning of breeding? Is it "impregnating" or is it just "bareback sex & cumming in the female"?

I've always thought of "breeding" and "impregnating" as synonymous, and I'm realizing that in many cases that's not always what the posters mean. Some people refer to bareback sex as breeding; allowing the male to cum inside the female. Unfortunately, the other crowd thinks as I do, that the two words ARE the same.
I use to raise pure bred beagle dogs for hunting & show and when someone brought a female beagle in "heat" it was for one of my show dogs to breed her or impregnate her. My fee was always the "pick of the litter".
Impregnanting!

100% want my wife bred by bbc, no ifs and no buts. Weve got a baby but i want her next one to be mixed! Nothing even turns me on anymore apart from the thought of her having a boyfriend and me being cucked.

The only part im worried about is telling everyone else. Other than that i would honestly have no problem with her having another partner and purely just sleeping with him, and we can bring up the baby. Shes mentioned before she always used to want a mixed baby but wont admit it now....maybe one day😍
The thought of my wife getting knocked up by her lover is quite Overwhelming and if it wasn’t so obviously ‘not me’ who knows? But seriously it has become a real kink....

Mostly in the heads of single men who have no scope of ever being in a stable relationship. Imagine making a life-long commitment for a couple of hours of pleasure.

Back