Is it common to be into breeding?

RnavILS

Male
My wife and I just joined here within the past few weeks. We have been reading a bunch of different posts. I have always had adesire to watch her get taken by a black man (She is a preppy blonde white girl).

After reading a lot of the posts on here, the thought of her getting bred by a black bull really turns both of us on. For now it’s just a fantasy.

Wondering if any other white guys started out by wanting to watch their wife with another man, and then progressed into wanting to see her bull cum inside her?

My wife and I just joined here within the past few weeks. We have been reading a bunch of different posts. I have always had adesire to watch her get taken by a black man (She is a preppy blonde white girl).

After reading a lot of the posts on here, the thought of her getting bred by a black bull really turns both of us on. For now it’s just a fantasy.

Wondering if any other white guys started out by wanting to watch their wife with another man, and then progressed into wanting to see her bull cum inside her?
Yes and I progressed into cleaning up and eating a cream pie

Ohh yeah.... And very quickly 💯

While this certainly happens in reality, it is almost exclusively a fantasy and it’s very rare that it actually happens.
Sex is very mental, I would say the majority of it is the mental part, if it wasn’t in and out would be all that happened, and we know that’s not a fun sexlife.

We do participate in this fantasy to a certain point, she loves when men come inside of her, and she asks them to breed her, come inside her pussy and so on. In reality she is on birth control though and that’s how everyone involved wants it. None of the men we meet wants to have a baby with us, and we doesn’t want to have a kid either.

Fantasy makes sex better, but fantasy isn’t reality.

While this certainly happens in reality, it is almost exclusively a fantasy and it’s very rare that it actually happens.
Sex is very mental, I would say the majority of it is the mental part, if it wasn’t in and out would be all that happened, and we know that’s not a fun sexlife.

We do participate in this fantasy to a certain point, she loves when men come inside of her, and she asks them to breed her, come inside her pussy and so on. In reality she is on birth control though and that’s how everyone involved wants it. None of the men we meet wants to have a baby with us, and we doesn’t want to have a kid either.

Fantasy makes sex better, but fantasy isn’t reality.
Probably one of the most honest and correct posts on this whole web site!

my wife is on birth control a d her lover is either cumming in her or on her, reality is most likely she wont get pregnant even tho its my biggest fantasy. we do want ******* someday but even tho it would be hot for both of us and kinky the baby is not an object you just picked up after sex. but if it happens it happens we will sure embrace it

Back