Is it a turn off if you find out the Wife or Bull has had "Too Many" sexual partners?

I know this is highly individual, and no one usually knows with 100% certainty, but just wondering if you get turned off by a high sexual partner count?
wife finds it turn on if man has fucked loads of women,told her of friend who was married but still fucked lots of women,she asked me about him,i told her he gave great oral he would love fuck her,went for ******* he told her like lick her,when home licked her making her come several times then she told him fuck her,after said great fuck wants him fuck her asap,

My partners count was relatively low (single digits) until she went black. Now its double digits with the majority black. The men shes sleeps with have no problems with it and neither do I

How do you define too many? I realize some in this lifestyle are only interested in sex with one person, their bull. We've been swingers for many years. If I told you how many guys I've been with most of you would not believe me.

Personally I'm more concerned about guys with too little experience. That happened yesterday. I was contacted by a guy I would have been interested in. Then he told me about his inhibitions, and that he was looking for FMF threesome. He wanted to know if he could wear out two women. Obviously this guy has no experience and when it comes to sex he hasn't got a clue. One female could wear out he and three of his friends. I'm not interested in sex with guys who think they are a stud, but have no experience.

You are not born with the ability to have great sex. Like anything else it takes practice. There is a learning curve. Unfortunately many men have no idea what they are doing. I'll take guys with lots of experience, anytime!

I find it more of a turn off if dudes actually keep a rigid body count.. It seems so juvenile to me.

I know who I'm sleeping with, who I intend to sleep with and who I've been sleeping with in the last year (and how to contact all of them if unfortunate test results should occur). However, I have no idea what my total body count is, I stopped tracking that number in high school as I just don't find it important.

I know this is highly individual, and no one usually knows with 100% certainty, but just wondering if you get turned off by a high sexual partner count?
I guess it will depend on how high. I am not as intrigued if she has been with or is currently with many guys. But if she is hot, and she is doing it behind her husband's back, then there is some intrigue. For me I am really into the forbidden. Too many partners tells me it's not too forbidden. But then again, it depends on what's too many.

i know women who have had contests and had over 100 men in a short time. Women can fuck tons of men and have them lined up . My wife has had almost 200 men over 20 years and many many times and some for over a dcade

i know women who have had contests and had over 100 men in a short time. Women can fuck tons of men and have them lined up . My wife has had almost 200 men over 20 years and many many times and some for over a dcade
Over 20 years? I wouldn't consider that too many when considering the lifestyle.

I'm a bull...the submissive having too many... Shouldn't effect me..as long as she gets tested. I wouldn't deprived her the abundance of bbc... I wouldn't want to be deprived of white or latin pussy.

Over 20 years? I wouldn't consider that too many when considering the lifestyle.
the reality is that fucking comes in waves so one day we had three guys visit who we knew and the next another three. She had a lot of fucking since i fucked her each time. I have also sucked the same number of cocks pretty much and some many times lol

Back