Is it a different feeling watching your wife go Black compared to a girlfriend/someone else?

Is cuckolding different when you're married?

• Total voters

andy g

Couple
Curious on how the commitment of marriage changes the experience? please feel free to share your thoughts, experiences, stories, and opinions

both answers are right...

and yes can be difficult being a good cuck. wife or girlfriend. with guys there a lot of emotions and humiliations to deal with.

Going black is very different than seeing her (in my case wife) with other white guys. After swinging for years, and throughout playing all kinds of kinky games including cuckolding, sitting there that first time and watching her in total *******, I truly had a range of emotions. He took full control of her and it seemed like my presence was not a factor. Over the next three nights he turned her into his slut, and everything for her was all about him. Yes I was scared. And for the first time not needed, not desired for intercourse after he left.

I have seen two other women have their first black experience and that was cool, because there wasn't an emotional attachment for me.

Curious on how the commitment of marriage changes the experience? please feel free to share your thoughts, experiences, stories, and opinions
....It could mean radical changes to commitments to marriage. Its all according as to why the couple begin these activities. If there's already stress in the marriage, boredom, etc with sex, it can result in a whole new direction and the husband could often find himself no longer the focal part of the activities. Men seem to focus more on the sexual activities themselves, whereas the females tend to focus more on the emotional relationships ... cuddling, touching, talking ... things that tend to go away in marriages after a couple have been together a while.
....Sex, in itself, is a pretty emotional event, particularly when orgasms are freguent & strong. Its easy to see why a female might get emotionally attached if the guy she's with is popping her switches often ... its almost like a totally NEW (as well as satisfying) relationship for her. And the black males she is with have their own "drive" ... proving to her and her husband that the black man is much better than he is at satisfying her. Some husbands take up the challenge, others wilt to the corners and become submissive.
....If a couple gets involved in this, their relationship should NOT already be stressed, and they should have set parameters as to how they will do it and not deviate. I can assure you the black male will want to get the wife off to himself so he can work on her "head" ... get her to do what he wants her to do ... become addicted and reliant on him for sex.
pic_words-HowBadYouWantIt.jpg

Back