IS HUMILATION DEAD

The issue for us is finding someone we trust outside of the scene to give them control. She and I have talked at great length and humiliation is something we want to play with but we need a good guy first.

Any D/s play is asking for trust. i don't see that going well with a stranger. Better be friends first. Someone you click with outside the bedroom as well. Or at least someone you incremetally get to know, have a chat first, then meet in a public place, and if there's mutual sympathy and a spark, see where it will get you. Be upfront about your wishes and don't expect too much. To find a good match for that kind of play off of online sites is the rare occasion. ;( And if you find him, keep him. ;)

Control and humiliation are key elements of the cuckold lifestyle whether you recognize it or not. Its deeply rooted in our sexual subconscious.
"(...) whether you recognize it or not"... a funny way to impose your style on everybody else. If they disagree, you simply say "they just don't recognize it yet." :ROFLMAO: But the real truth is not for everybody "control and humiliation" are key elements. Some people don't feel that way or it would even be a turn-off. Everyone is different, really, and everyone has their own "sexual subconscious" mind that might be quite different than yours. ;)

"(...) whether you recognize it or not"... a funny way to impose your style on everybody else. If they disagree, you simply say "they just don't recognize it yet." :ROFLMAO: But the real truth is not for everybody "control and humiliation" are key elements. Some people don't feel that way or it would even be a turn-off. Everyone is different, really, and everyone has their own "sexual subconscious" mind that might be quite different than yours. ;)

Sigmund Freud disagrees with you. Dominance and submission play a mayor role in our sexuality. It maybe subtle or in the subconscious but its there although many people don't recognize it. Control and humiliation are two feelings directly related to dominance and submission.

When I started in the lifestyle some 10 years ago cuckolding was about sexually INADEQUATE husbands that couldn't please their wifes, the perverse enjoyment of the humiliation that comes with knowing you can satisfy your woman and the willingness to serve and be humiliated all for tne pleasure of nis woman since they cant please her in the bed.
Fast forward 10 years later and cucks are enjoying the fruits of BBC labor just as much as the wives, and bulls rarely humiliate or put cucks in their place(naked blindfolded on your hands and knees in a corner.
So my question is " is humiliation dead in the cuckold community ?"
It should be but the gay guys acting as fake couples would lead you to believe differently.

Sigmund Freud disagrees with you. Dominance and submission play a mayor role in our sexuality. It maybe subtle or in the subconscious but its there although many people don't recognize it. Control and humiliation are two feelings directly related to dominance and submission.
Get Sigi Freud on this forum and lets discuss it with him. Otherwise 🤷‍♂️

It's whatever you want buddy!
Seek and yes shall find!
And don't let them other fuckers let you feel bad about your kink (unless that's it)

According to me how people get mad when you use terms properly. We all know the meaning of cuckold. Then we all know it's different kinds of it and different depths of. I don't understand why people always say my husband is not a cuckold, he is "just sharing me" then people act like they just expect you to have experience and what they like if you have experience in something else it scares them. Very difficult for people to live in fantasies out because they don't want to be judged but ultimately do what you like and stick with it if you change what you like and change. .. I like many different forms of humiliation. The part I like about it is being able to take charge and do it for people that want it done!

The very essence of cuckolding is humiliation. Any man who willingly allows his wife to have sex with other guys is already humiliated. What type of manly husband would stand for it? None. But cucks aren't manly, in the truest sense of the world. The blacks who are fucking the wives are manly. Big time. Would never allow to their significant other to be with another man. Fight that one to the death.
Absolutely true

Amen

Back