IS HUMILATION DEAD

When I started in the lifestyle some 10 years ago cuckolding was about sexually INADEQUATE husbands that couldn't please their wifes, the perverse enjoyment of the humiliation that comes with knowing you can satisfy your woman and the willingness to serve and be humiliated all for tne pleasure of nis woman since they cant please her in the bed.
Fast forward 10 years later and cucks are enjoying the fruits of BBC labor just as much as the wives, and bulls rarely humiliate or put cucks in their place(naked blindfolded on your hands and knees in a corner.
So my question is " is humiliation dead in the cuckold community ?"
Broc, if it is gone it is because the bulls don’t take charge. A good cuck, in it for the right reason, only wants a Bull to satisfy her in ways he doesn’t and is willing to submit to the Bull’s Every desire and command.

What’s happening is that our lifestyle is evolving. More of the couples are moving away from humiliating behavior and more toward acceptance of roles. It’s better this way
What’s happening is that our lifestyle is evolving. More of the couples are moving away from humiliating behavior and more toward acceptance of roles. It’s better this way
Roles well set by nature

My husband got another humiliation in time we have had our first dates: Once he opened up to me he did not want any "closer relationship" with me I met my ex-friend and fucked with him (sex with the ex is best!) and yes, I told it to my later husband. He was not amused but I knew/know he was very excited about that!

Broc, my love, everything in this lifestyle we love so much has almost been watered down to nothing. I posted a whole rant earlier today. But I will say that cuckolding doesn’t equal humiliation all the time. Cuckolding is a broader term and humiliation is just one kink involved in that.
And hopefully we will run into one another again soon ❤️

It really is personal preference, some like some don't, with us its a fun part of our games, even when we are in our vanilla roles i carry a pin for him to wear when i fancy making him squirm, i have a few pins but my fav is a small one which just says "Tiny penis", each time he goes to a cashier or a waiter/waitress serves us i can watch him blush up, its fantastic, its also prompted quite a few advances towards me!

There's another post somewhere in this Cuckold Forum asking about are there "any cuckolds who are "normal" and not into the humiliation," etc. The entire concept of being a cuckold revolves around the humiliation aspect of it all. If there's no humiliation involved in it, there you're really just a stag/vixen couple. There's nothing wrong with being in either group, of course, but let's not confuse or conflate the two.

When I started in the lifestyle some 10 years ago cuckolding was about sexually INADEQUATE husbands that couldn't please their wifes, the perverse enjoyment of the humiliation that comes with knowing you can satisfy your woman and the willingness to serve and be humiliated all for tne pleasure of nis woman since they cant please her in the bed.
Fast forward 10 years later and cucks are enjoying the fruits of BBC labor just as much as the wives, and bulls rarely humiliate or put cucks in their place(naked blindfolded on your hands and knees in a corner.
No there are plenty of things a bull can do to humiliate us cucks for fun.

My husband and I were talking about that the other day. I've been fucking black men for many years. My husband said he never felt humiliated. He had no idea it was suppose to be humiliating!
Lol well damn. Well it never to late to learn let me tell it

Interesting topic. I like the feeling of jealousy and envy. I call this my "What I hate that I love" list. At number 1 on this list is I hate when they are naked and kissing. He uses his hands to touch , explore and finger her. When I see her react and get aroused by his action waves of envy start to rush over me. The jealousy comes when she orgasms from his fingers being inside her. It like letting someone else play with your favorite toy and they have more fun with it than you ever had.

Humiliation was always corny in my opinion but, teasing was alright.....besides smart BULLS would ally with husband/cuck to please the wife/girlfriend...

I guess it depends on what your definition of humilation is. I personally enjoy it, and fortunately my wife enjoys inflicting it. But some of the most humiliating things for me have been fully clothed outside of the bedroom. Meeting a new gent/ couple over drinks and having my wife explain to them why we seek other men, or telling the other wife 'wait until you see his tiny little cock' or having me tell them how often I masturbate or how quick I cum with her. That I'm made to always wear condoms, or show them discretly what an extra small condom looks like while they all have a laugh. I still love it, but humiliation for us is still alive and well, but not always as kinky as some may think.

Broc, my love, everything in this lifestyle we love so much has almost been watered down to nothing. I posted a whole rant earlier today. But I will say that cuckolding doesn’t equal humiliation all the time. Cuckolding is a broader term and humiliation is just one kink involved in that.
And hopefully we will run into one another again soon ❤️
Facts✊🏾✊🏾

Back