IS HUMILATION DEAD

Broc lee

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
When I started in the lifestyle some 10 years ago cuckolding was about sexually INADEQUATE husbands that couldn't please their wifes, the perverse enjoyment of the humiliation that comes with knowing you can satisfy your woman and the willingness to serve and be humiliated all for tne pleasure of nis woman since they cant please her in the bed.
Fast forward 10 years later and cucks are enjoying the fruits of BBC labor just as much as the wives, and bulls rarely humiliate or put cucks in their place(naked blindfolded on your hands and knees in a corner.
So my question is " is humiliation dead in the cuckold community ?"

An element of humiliation is I think integral. Some enjoy it more than others. And some wives and bulls get a kick from it too of course. I feel it less now than when we started, and maybe when we have met with a bull who decides to rub it in a little , it brings back some of the intensity I felt at first.

From what i ahve seen the new generation of cucks or bi sexual men posing a cucks so they can get fucked and suck dick. If you fit this category then yes you might feel that but im sure with a few public shows of humiliation tailored just for you and your whole perspective would change hahah

@Broc lee: i see it the other way around. When i first got aware that "cuckolding" even was a lifestyle (15 to 20 years ago) it was more or less couples where men "let" their wives or girlfriends have sex on the side. i hardly even noticed the idea of humiliation. It appears to me that only "recently" there are people distinguishing different styles by name, where "cuckolding" seems to have that label of humiliation attached while Stag/Vixen "Hotwifing" is more or less "emancipated" where husbands/boyfriends have their kind of satisfaction in the lifestyle without any feeling of humiliation. Anyway, i never felt like labels would be that important. If everyone involved feels fine, it's fine, ImO. ;)

When I started in the lifestyle some 10 years ago cuckolding was about sexually INADEQUATE husbands that couldn't please their wifes, the perverse enjoyment of the humiliation that comes with knowing you can satisfy your woman and the willingness to serve and be humiliated all for tne pleasure of nis woman since they cant please her in the bed.
Fast forward 10 years later and cucks are enjoying the fruits of BBC labor just as much as the wives, and bulls rarely humiliate or put cucks in their place(naked blindfolded on your hands and knees in a corner.
not all cuckolds are into humiliation

Personally I enjoy humiliating my sissy!! I cant explain the pleasure I get from humiliating and degrading him for so many reasons!! Outside of our sexual relationship he is a strong male but his basic instincts is submissive!! I'm not sure he sees how submissive he is in his vanilla life based on his paternal role!! Personally my plan is to break him where he will totally be submissive to me and my desires!! @ NYNJcuckcouple

When a woman fucks a bunch of men she makes them all cuckolds even the bulls since they share as well. I suspect humiliation is like bdsm more of a fetish for some people. Many of the people on here are men expressing their desires and fantasies and some may actually do it. As for husbands sucking cock it makes life easier for all

Humiliation is one of the most rewarding, fulfilling and effective tool in a dominant female arsenal. I mean the overall goal is to completely liberate your cuckold of ego or male chauvinism and individual liberties. A cuckold that is hurt or an angst might seek sympathy from a loving partner, but when properly humiliated humbled and kept in place, the cuckold just accepts the angst and fear. I've also always been especially excited around nervous when more people are involved because it a solidifies the notion that there is no going back because it's not a secret that can just go back into a bag, but instead a proud path for life that through time leads to feeling liberated that the relationship dynamic is an openly expressed and well-known topic. It all starts at the very beginning of humiliation and reshaping of the cuckolds self image and gradual outing and acceptance. I always get excited at the thought of my future wife being openly proud to discuss or involve others in the life she loves ruling over so much and I think it is hotter than the surface of the sun too no that everyone knows I am a cut off Chastity cuckold for my beautiful queen of Spades wife and very proud enthusiastic slut wife for BBC Only and passionate contributor to advancing the lifestyle to others ♠️👑🙏❤️

I know what you mean. It's seems that most cuckolds want to suck cock instead of the wife. There are too many tranvestites and cross dressers. I have noticed this change over the last 15 years.

Depends on what is considered Humiliation I guess and the answer is probably different for everyone responding.

A lot of my vanilla buddies can't fathom while I'm ok with my GF fucking other men. To them that would be humiliating. To me its just opening a door for something my partner wants that I can't provide (really large cock).

I love it when my GF says that she loves XYZ's large cock or that his big cock feels so good, or that he's fucking her so deep. Some would find that humiliating but I personally don't.

I don't consider myself bi or gay as I'm not interested in sucking any cock but friendly fire doesn't bother me and I regularly cleanup my GF after a bull fills her up. Its all a relative scale I guess and whatever your personal kink is yours to enjoy with your partner and if everyone involved is good with what is going on then do your humiliation your way and enjoy!

Cheers!

I’ve been loving this for about 16 or 17 years. I’ve never personally wanted severe humiliation. Never had the desire to be locked in chastity or tied in the corner, spit on etc. It just wasn’t my thing. I like some humiliation if it’s grounded in truth. For example being called a worthless pansy boi does nothing for me because I know I’m not worthless and I’m not attracted to men. On the other hand hearing my wife say that Frank’s dick feels so much bigger than mine or that he fucks her better than I ever could is really hot because it’s true.

When a woman fucks a bunch of men she makes them all cuckolds even the bulls since they share as well. I suspect humiliation is like bdsm more of a fetish for some people. Many of the people on here are men expressing their desires and fantasies and some may actually do it. As for husbands sucking cock it makes life easier for all
So true, people think the white girl/BBC revolution is about black guys taking our white girls. It is not - it is about white girls doing what the fuck they please, and sexually that means big cocks, and big black cocks at that. We are all cuckolds from the moment we are born male.

It has never been about humiliation for me, and I regard that as just another fetish. I am sure it lives on! My personal take is that I want women to get everything they want/need/dream of. I don't want to stop any of that. Back when I was about 20 I had a friend/fuck buddy who wanted to experience a very large cock. I liked that girl, and we were friends, but I didn't love her and she didn't make me feel jealous. Anyway, we found guys through a contact magazine and I "chaperoned" her on "dates". I never felt humiliated. I felt I was a bull myself, but helping out a friend I liked!

Reactions: wit
Back