Is giving head and swallowing a requirement of most Bulls ?

We have started to have MMF's and she is liking it but would like her to explore more. She will give head but isn't crazy about it and will not swallow. We have talked about finding a Black Bull but she is a little hesitant. Will she spend a lot of time sucking cock ? and will she be have to swallow ? I think it would be hot .

I kno my bf likes being sucked and swallowed. I dont think 2 many other bulls would be that different. But he likes doing other stuff 2, if he's a bull he will def let u know.

Yes we do like our cocks sucked and the swallOwing is always good too...but from experience, or msybe it’s just me, it is best when your girl is into it or forsing her is part of the fantasy. I do enjoy it when she swallowns but it is not a deal breaker with me.

Yes we do like our cocks sucked and the swallOwing is always good too...but from experience, or msybe it’s just me, it is best when your girl is into it or forsing her is part of the fantasy. I do enjoy it when she swallowns but it is not a deal breaker with me.
Thanks for replying Larry,
It's not that she won't, she does give head, gives good head as a matter of fact. She just doesn't like to do it a lot. She doesn't swallow but have been working on it. It's more that she doesn't want it to be the focus of things, she would rather fuck instead. She will sometimes during foreplay, now that we have been having our MMF's with a friend she has been liking it a little more. Maybe in time we'll see.

Back