is cuckolding a contradiction?

I cannot deny that the idea of cuckolding or being locked in chastity is a great turn-on for me. However, as time passes by, in between the pleasures, there are also pain and frustration. You won't feel aroused at anytime for 7-24. How would you deal with the painful time?

I always masturbate while imagining that I am being locked in chastity, being denied and humiliated by a hot wife and her lover, I would even imagine that a chastity device is going to
lock up my dick forever and the turn-on would be more intense.

Before jerking off, I always hope to have a Mistress or slut wife who will cuckold me and keep me in chastity and I serve her by eating her pussy or drinking her pee.

After jerking off, I always think that cuckolding and wearing chastity is so stupid and painful that
I will never do it in real life.

In real life I once tried to lock myself in chastity for a week, it was very difficult and frustrating, I couldn't sleep well, eat well, pee well. My daily work was also largely affected. At the end of the week I jerked off vigorously and I was very much relieved. At that moment, I thought I was so stupid to spend the week in chastity and I swear that I am not going to do this again. Few days after, I locked up myself again

How do you overcome the contradiction, frustration and balance in life

Everything take time. Some white men are more other less affected by being chastised. It seems that you are the latter. I guess give yourself time, seek help from your wife. Make smaller steps.

Back