Is Chastity road to cuckold?

When it comes to sex it is usually over when the man cums. I think to be a better lover to your wife or significant other you remove your orgasmic pleasure from your sexual play.

For me the chastity cage is an added security that I will not be overcome with my desire. Knowing that there is no chance of having a orgasm allows me to focus more on her pleasure.

I love when my wife gets in that playful mood. She will lock me up on a Friday morning. I may stay locked up until maybe Sunday afternoon or whenever she feels like it.

What she gets from me when I am caged are foot rubs, massages, pedicure, toes painted, I shave her legs with other parts that need it, and of course as many orgasms as she wants. She also has the peace of mind knowing that she doesn't have to focus or worry about pleasuring me. She is free to make it all about her.

What do I get? Well, I am jealous that she gets to have a orgasm, I am envious of that post orgasmic glow she gets after cuming hard, and Constantly seeing the key to my cage around her neck is humbling. To be honest I can't seem to get enough, because there is something about pleasuring her repeatedly while being denied that rattle's my caged lust and I love ever second of it.

No it is generally not - because there are more aspects to it then Chastity ! On behalf of a good modern Female IR-Cuckolding and BNWO/NBWO however - a wearing of for example best at first larger - later then smaller to very small Cockcage most of the Days in a week or a month for 10-20 months in the most cases - has the effect of properly working your Cock permanently righteously small - especially if you have had originally a normal larger or even large (White) Cock ! - Once the Cock is is worked useless small to tiny - mostly after plenty of months up to 2 years of wearing ( different/individual duration time from person to person) is , as well as can resp. should basically/generally be a true great gift of sacrifice for the beloved Cuckolding IR-Wife as well as for beloved Black Superiors - but so or so - it is a very high sacrifice of dearest Love - which everyone basically should highly respect ! This basic main Chastity Training should mainly be only performed by the Cuckoldress itself to the Husband etc... - But apart from that it is not a Road to Cuckold - only a part of it - the Road itself must be build and made by your Wife itself to the most part and also to a larger part by yourself ! So it needs to be a partnershiply decision from the Cuckoldress and her Cuckold in basic Love. However, if it is your wife's main wish, then the decision and the main part of the roadbuild can also come largely from the woman - but this mostly requires - that you see your Wife and IR-Cuckoldress as your deeply beloved Mistress ; ---- but often with great wisdom - the beloved Wife has fairly recognized the fundamental and permanent shabbiness of your white spouse in comparison to high and supreme Black Gentlemen.

Back