Is being "pussy free" a must for a successful BBC ownership to occur?

When a black guy appeared in our house, I myself felt that I could not have sex with a woman as before, I had no right to it, I was not worthy of it. I told this to my wife, she supported me. Then we invited our black friend to control our sex with my wife. Over time, our black friends completely forbade me to have sex with my wife. Nevertheless, I am happier than ever before

I think the concept of black "ownership" is predicated upon the woman allowing the bull to dictate (to one degree or another) how she is used sexually (and perhaps beyond that if she wishes to allow it). So if the bull decides to allow her and her husband/BF to continue to engage sexually, then there can still be a valid claim of "ownership," IMO. For many bulls, I can certainly see the appeal of asking or demanding that the cuckold remain pussy free. I mean, if you *own* the pussy, you probably don't want anyone else using it and it can be very erotic to require her to not allow her guy to have access to her pussy with his little cock.

The question of whether the woman wants her husband/BF to be pussyfree is a whole other question with respect to having anything to do with the "ownership" aspect of it all. But I know there are many, many cuckoldresses who, once they've been fucked by a large, powerful cock, simply insist that their men be pussy-free, at least from the PIV perspective (many still prefer their men provide them with oral services upon demand, of course).

Last edited:
I think the concept of black "ownership" is predicated upon the woman allowing the bull to dictate (to one degree or another) how she is used sexually (and perhaps beyond that if she wishes to allow it). So if the bull decides to allow her and her husband/BF to continue to engage sexually, then there can still be a valid claim of "ownership," IMO. For many bulls, I can certainly see the appeal of asking or demanding that the cuckold remain pussy free. I mean, if you *own* the pussy, you probably don't want anyone else using it and it can be very erotic to ******* her to not allow her guy to have access to her pussy with his little cock.

The question of whether the woman wants her husband/BF to be pussyfree is a whole other question with respect to having anything to do with the "ownership" aspect of it all. But I know there are many, many cuckoldresses who, once they've been fucked by a large, powerful cock, simply insist that their men be pussy-free, at least from the PIV perspective (many still prefer their men provide them with oral services upon demand, of course).
It’s a good point. I find it extremely attractive to discuss with the Hotwife how much access her husband should/would have. And if he takes permission for any kind of sexual pleasure even when I am not present with his wife.
Orgasm control for both Hotwife and cuckold is a big kink for me.

Being in the lifestyle for well over 3 years, "pussy free" for 2 of them, I find it fascinating that there are couples who want to be "owned" or "Black only" yet they continue to have sex with their wife. I can NOT see myself having sex with my wife and calling her a black-only wife. Perhaps it is more of a fantasy than trying to make it an actual reality if that is your thing, I'm all for it but for us, this is a lifestyle change that we embrace.

Just curious how many like-minded couples feel the same way or not. If you don't practice it, would you be open to it?

Being in the lifestyle for well over 3 years, "pussy free" for 2 of them, I find it fascinating that there are couples who want to be "owned" or "Black only" yet they continue to have sex with their wife. I can NOT see myself having sex with my wife and calling her a black-only wife. Perhaps it is more of a fantasy than trying to make it an actual reality if that is your thing, I'm all for it but for us, this is a lifestyle change that we embrace.

Just curious how many like-minded couples feel the same way or not. If you don't practice it, would you be open to it?
I would be up for this as long as I can masterbate!

It is inevitable. Getting her to stop doing it behind my back and cuckold me took lot of patience, time and easing into it. Once the husband's work is done, comes the wife's work to deny him pussy. It takes a long time too, little by little you withold one or the other aspect of sex from hubby and eventually hubby can stay pussy free and even hands free for ages. We are in the second phase now.
Yeah totally agree, I think it's a gradual progress and ladies should take rein in their hands to show whitebois their worth

You did the best you could. I would be very happy with you if I am building a relationship with your wife. A devoted cuck husband is a treasure, especially if he is submissive/service oriented person.
Thank you. I was always a natural born submissive and I willingly accepted this arrangement- though it did take questions a bit of adjustment. Nonetheless I am happy to service her in the ways she chooses.

For most guys on here, I think it's more fantasy than reality, and there's no problem with that. True submissive cuckolds whose wives are BBC only, don't fuck their wives with maybe an annual exception as a reward. Caged, cucked and obedient is a way of life for me now. And, I embrace it. I do perform oral on her regularly. Usually after she comes home from him. Love that.

So agree I'm not a couple but am a sisicuckold and I to agree with your thinking

For me and my girfriend being pussyfree for me is an important base in our relational triangle cuck-wife-lover beacause it makes everybody's role and function clear. When in the beginning of our cuckold dynamic I was still aloud to have PIV-sex with her I was very aroused that she had sex with another man emotionally but I got also very jealous, got angst, started to have ED, loosing self-confidence starting to have sleeping problems etc. My girlfiriend got also stressed because she then had a guiltfeeling towards me that she was cheating on me. It also disturbed our relationship because I wanted to have still PIV sex wit her and she did not anymore. She still wanted to pleasure me but did not want to have me penertrating her or having contact with my semen. The ED that I started to have because of all this emotions and disturbed balance in our relation was the key to get evrything in balance again. Because I could not get it hard she had now a good reason and freepass to have sex with another guy. And for me letting her have sex with another guy releaved me of feeling of guilt that I could not satisfie her anymore. She in fact was the one that understood that, keeping me, inducing and enhancing my state of limpness was ideal for her to have sex with her lover. She also introduced the fact that she did not want to have PIV bit by bit together with the growing (funny worduse...) confirmationthat I was sexually not able to fulfill (funny worduse...) her. Wearing a chastity cage also confimed visually and symbollicallly my state of being and also helped the psychological image for both of us. I am now almost 11 years pussyfree and we are very happy together.

I've been pussy free for 6 months now. I only cum when she lets me, or jerks me like a girl. I always have to Clean it up. After having a few friends, some BBC's, she found one latin guy to be her bull. The other day, she finally made love for an hour in front of me, and he creampied her at her request. I had to clean them both up. I didn't get to get banged by her new young bull, but I had to eat all of his cum. she later let me cum while rubbing my little clit, but I had to say his name while cumming. and eat my own cum right away. being pussy free is amazing. I feel like we're more in love now than ever before.

Okay, I have a little more time to get more specific. First off let me start by saying that not all husbands in this type of play have a small penis. Today they make a chastity cage that will fit almost any size penis when it is soft. When we have engaged in this play the black man that was with us convinced me to give my hubby an erection pill while he was caged. It lasted well beyond the weekend and was mind blowing for him. He was leaking all weekend which gave me more things to tease him about. It gave him more energy so he was more alert. He could not get any rest. He kept not wanting to miss us waking up in the middle of the night to have sex. We use these pills all the time now. The effects last about 5 days. Fuller and thicker erections and higher volume of cum. Both are wins for me. It is great for my pleasure and his pain. When I finally remove his cage he is throbbing and ready to go. So the pussy free thing for the weekend or the week leading up to it is fun.

Last edited:
Back