Is a connection a requirement?

Its very important to us guys as we have to get & maintain a good erection. If we don't get the right vibs, "game over". Being able to share small talk helps guys relax and take their concerns off "performance". Also, an overly aggressive female can cause a guy to gain or lose his erection as much as a female who simply lays still and does little to nothing. I think a great amount of pressure is unnecessarily put on men to "perform", sometimes. And, I imagine it is even greater with the black guys because of all the hype.

Call me crazy/oldshool but I require some level of connection before fucking, a vibe of some sort. Is this odd? Or is it expected?
It depends.
Connection is Highly preferred. I have an AMAZING strong connection with a member here and our time together is magical... :blackheart:

But there were other times when a local couple here in Austin just wanted a guy to come over, get hard, and pound the sexy woman's pussy real good.
If you're a guy like me who can usually get hard on command (it's a mental skill) some couples prefer that. Some couples don't want a lot of talking, just a 3rd cock to come and perform.
But at the same time I have to be sexually attracted to the woman or my dick won't get hard lol :D

I definitely prefer connecting first which is why I have a "No fuck on 1st date" policy (there are exceptions of course) because I want to be sure that everybody is comfortable and expectations and limits are discussed upfront. There has to be mutual attraction at a minimum and when all agree, we set up a second date to play shortly after. If there is no connection, we communicate that and part ways. I usually will pick up the tab if we're having drinks. That process has worked well for me over the years.

All us men want is to properly connect, but all these women want is to just fuck, count numbers and send clit pix...the struggle is real my brothers

It's funny to read this and at the same time have an inbox full of guys saying they want to fuck tomorrow, tonight or anytime I can cut them in to stick their dick in me. Then I read the emails and comments about how I must be prude (yes even being on this site), on the wrong site (because I actually want to talk to you before jumping in bed with you) or whatever.

If the struggle is real for you all, imagine trying to be a woman with a little decorum about herself.

Back