Is a connection a requirement?

Call me crazy/oldshool but I require some level of connection before fucking, a vibe of some sort. Is this odd? Or is it expected?
My ex would 99% suck off or fuck the guy that we met. If there was a connection during the initial meet and the sexual connection was there they became regulars. If there wasn’t any connection it was a one and done kind of thing.

It’s so much more amazing when there is a connection between everyone.

Call me crazy/oldshool but I require some level of connection before fucking, a vibe of some sort. Is this odd? Or is it expected?
Neither crazy, oldschool, odd nor "expected". ;)

i guess your question was intended simply to know what others` opinions are rather than to ask what`s the "norm"? Why i say this is that many posters ask for answers about a particular lifestyle with the intention of "what`s appropriate". But that take doesn`t work! In any case it is about finding a match. So the question should not be what do some "arbitrary" people think or what`s "most common", but are your own ideas compatible with those you actually get involved with.

For me personally it is pretty much like you say. There has to be attraction and sympathy there (and you can call it a kind of connection) in order i get sexually involved with a woman.

It's funny to read this and at the same time have an inbox full of guys saying they want to fuck tomorrow, tonight or anytime I can cut them in to stick their dick in me. Then I read the emails and comments about how I must be prude (yes even being on this site), on the wrong site (because I actually want to talk to you before jumping in bed with you) or whatever.

If the struggle is real for you all, imagine trying to be a woman with a little decorum about herself.
How dare you have brain cells AND sensuality....lol

For me it is absolutely necessary. Not interested in fucking for the sake of fucking. Gotta feel something about the contact, and by feel something that does not imply anything romantic, but rather a connection or FWB type of feeling.

A connection before first-time sex is ideal... but roll between the sheets with a rabidly horny player, player black man just once, and you will def have a connection from there on out. Guaranteed.

Back