IR on Vice News Tonight

Jamspliff

Male
Gold Member
From
FL, US
WOW. This may be better in the Extreme thread, but Vice News had a story tonight about my new hero- Justin Wayne. He runs a "dating coach/pick up artist" channel on YouTube. It's pretty much just him seducing and then fucking (on camera) literally DOZENS of random white girls. He is the Mack. He makes them tattoo his name on them. Sooooo many white girls...

WOW. This may be better in the Extreme thread, but Vice News had a story tonight about my new hero- Justin Wayne. He runs a "dating coach/pick up artist" channel on YouTube. It's pretty much just him seducing and then fucking (on camera) literally DOZENS of random white girls. He is the Mack. He makes them tattoo his name on them. Sooooo many white girls...

Is he a big Black Man? Link?

Its an HBO show-I'm having a hard time finding a link, but if you just look up Justin Wayne on YouTube or google him you can check him out. He's probably about 5'10, 180, and medium dark. Looks like Russian and Scandinavian blondes are his favorites...

So a guy picks up Eastern European prostitutes and pays them to tattoo his name on their asses? Not exactly my kind of interracial erotica.

So a guy picks up Eastern European prostitutes and pays them to tattoo his name on their asses? Not exactly my kind of interracial erotica.
Yeah, not for everyone-but they showed brief clips of him with about a dozen other white women that nearly all ended up with him having sex with them, with some appearing to be "real people". It may be a niche kink-but I like lots of different kinds of IR-from the classy and artistic to...well, to this. The impression I got was that for some of the girls he would have been their 1st Black man. It's exploitative and trashy...but I still rewatched it three times.

Back