Rod1976

Male
From
Germany
Dear all,

let me introduce myself. My name is Rod, I m a 55 year old husband from Germany, married to a beautiful blonde angel named Kristin, 10 years younger than I am. We are married since 1996 (so 25 years recently) and together since 1995. I met her at the age of 29, and she was 19. Let me add that I m a strong fetishist for various kinds, but especially feet, high heels, wetlook and smoking. My wife is aware of course, as you can imagine that I could not hide these sexual preferences throughout all those years, and she accepts them. So I m a lucky guy.
On the other hand I gained another insight into my sexual direction, and that is cuckolding. Kristin cheated twice during all those years, and after the second time I discovered how much I was aroused, picturing her being with another guy. So we took a common decision in 2014 to join clubs and I have to say that we didn‘t experience stronger sexual satisfaction rather than since then. Unfortunately Covid stopped us joining the clubs in Feb/Mar 2020, and so far we could not agree on joining them again. Nevertheless my sexual fantasies about her cuckolding me have never stopped, so that is why I joined the forum, in order to share experiences with the surrounding environment that maybe has similar strong sexual preferences. At this very moment Kristin is not aware that I m joining the forum. I m excited to discuss and share with you, whatever it might be.

Many greetings, Rod.

Dear all,

let me introduce myself. My name is Rod, I m a 55 year old husband from Germany, married to a beautiful blonde angel named Kristin, 10 years younger than I am. We are married since 1996 (so 25 years recently) and together since 1995. I met her at the age of 29, and she was 19. Let me add that I m a strong fetishist for various kinds, but especially feet, high heels, wetlook and smoking. My wife is aware of course, as you can imagine that I could not hide these sexual preferences throughout all those years, and she accepts them. So I m a lucky guy.
On the other hand I gained another insight into my sexual direction, and that is cuckolding. Kristin cheated twice during all those years, and after the second time I discovered how much I was aroused, picturing her being with another guy. So we took a common decision in 2014 to join clubs and I have to say that we didn‘t experience stronger sexual satisfaction rather than since then. Unfortunately Covid stopped us joining the clubs in Feb/Mar 2020, and so far we could not agree on joining them again. Nevertheless my sexual fantasies about her cuckolding me have never stopped, so that is why I joined the forum, in order to share experiences with the surrounding environment that maybe has similar strong sexual preferences. At this very moment Kristin is not aware that I m joining the forum. I m excited to discuss and share with you, whatever it might be.

Many greetings, Rod.
Hi, I can really understand you wanting to be cuckold. I had that pleasure some years ago with my first wife. Like you and Kristin we met young. I was 29 at the time and she was 22. This was back before the enter net. We talked about her fucking another guy and me watching and every time we both would get so turned on and have great orgasms. One night I asked her if she had ever thought about fucking a black guy and she said yes and got hotter than I had ever seen her before. She didn't know that I was bi-sexual and had sucked a couple of black guys before and both of them had big cocks. One was 10" and the other was 9.5". I started thinking to myself how intense it would be to watch her get taken by a black guy with a cock that size...my mind went crazy at the thought and it was all I could think about.
She was 5'1" tall at 108lbs with a 34-22-34 figure. Very petite and sexy. I kept pressuring her by talking about it every time we had sex which was at least once every day. Finally after a few weeks one night she told me she really wanted to do it but she was worried if I could really handle seeing her with another man especially a black one with a big cock like we had talked about...I told her I wasn't sure how it would affect me but that I wanted to witness it no matter what...I had already come to terms with the fact that a black guy hung like that could sexually take her away from me if they really clicked together and she got off like never before in her life...but, that was exactly what I wanted for her because I had read about the orgasms a woman can have from a larger cock that can reach her cervix and cause her to relax and open up more to receive it so that it stretches the bottom side and cause's her to not only have a clitoris orgasm but a deeper inside orgasm that affects her entire body and lasts a lot longer. VERY INTENSE!!! But the guy has to know how to use the big cock right, though.
We decided to try and find the right guy which wasn't easy and it took thee weeks of trying before we found him. We found him in an add in a swinger's magazine I bought at an adult book store. He was 30 years old and stood 5'9" tall at 170lbs with a 10" long 6" around cock. We got hold of him and invited him over to our house on a Sunday night. I couldn't believe how well built and muscular he was and very handsome! I could tell my wife was pleased when she saw him. He had on a tight T-shirt and tight pants that really showed off his big cock. We talked for awhile and drank some wine and when things got nice and relaxed I told them I was gonna go for a walk and give them time to get acquainted. It didn't take long and when I opened the door and walked in he was stretched out on the couch naked and she was between his legs sucking his cock which looked awesome as the rest of him looked. I could tell it was gonna be some great sex...so, I got undressed and sat down and began to enjoy. It was hard to deal with emotionally at first because they were clicking and things between them were getting really intense as I was watching another man take my wife sexually where she had never been...and to a place I had never been before...I found myself becoming very jealous and helpless as I saw this huge cock stretching her pussy like never before and her having several orgasms in a matter of minutes. I wanted to stop it but at the same time didn't want it to end! I even cum without even touching myself which had never happened before...she was actually taking all of him and making noises I had never her make before. I found myself enjoying the feelings I was having of being intimidated and humiliated...they made me cum a second time. All I knew at that point was my wife was in a zone she had never been before and so was I !!! There is much more to tell you if you want to hear. Let me know and I will continue in my next message...

Hi, I can really understand you wanting to be cuckold. I had that pleasure some years ago with my first wife. Like you and Kristin we met young. I was 29 at the time and she was 22. This was back before the enter net. We talked about her fucking another guy and me watching and every time we both would get so turned on and have great orgasms. One night I asked her if she had ever thought about fucking a black guy and she said yes and got hotter than I had ever seen her before. She didn't know that I was bi-sexual and had sucked a couple of black guys before and both of them had big cocks. One was 10" and the other was 9.5". I started thinking to myself how intense it would be to watch her get taken by a black guy with a cock that size...my mind went crazy at the thought and it was all I could think about.
She was 5'1" tall at 108lbs with a 34-22-34 figure. Very petite and sexy. I kept pressuring her by talking about it every time we had sex which was at least once every day. Finally after a few weeks one night she told me she really wanted to do it but she was worried if I could really handle seeing her with another man especially a black one with a big cock like we had talked about...I told her I wasn't sure how it would affect me but that I wanted to witness it no matter what...I had already come to terms with the fact that a black guy hung like that could sexually take her away from me if they really clicked together and she got off like never before in her life...but, that was exactly what I wanted for her because I had read about the orgasms a woman can have from a larger cock that can reach her cervix and cause her to relax and open up more to receive it so that it stretches the bottom side and cause's her to not only have a clitoris orgasm but a deeper inside orgasm that affects her entire body and lasts a lot longer. VERY INTENSE!!! But the guy has to know how to use the big cock right, though.
We decided to try and find the right guy which wasn't easy and it took thee weeks of trying before we found him. We found him in an add in a swinger's magazine I bought at an adult book store. He was 30 years old and stood 5'9" tall at 170lbs with a 10" long 6" around cock. We got hold of him and invited him over to our house on a Sunday night. I couldn't believe how well built and muscular he was and very handsome! I could tell my wife was pleased when she saw him. He had on a tight T-shirt and tight pants that really showed off his big cock. We talked for awhile and drank some wine and when things got nice and relaxed I told them I was gonna go for a walk and give them time to get acquainted. It didn't take long and when I opened the door and walked in he was stretched out on the couch naked and she was between his legs sucking his cock which looked awesome as the rest of him looked. I could tell it was gonna be some great sex...so, I got undressed and sat down and began to enjoy. It was hard to deal with emotionally at first because they were clicking and things between them were getting really intense as I was watching another man take my wife sexually where she had never been...and to a place I had never been before...I found myself becoming very jealous and helpless as I saw this huge cock stretching her pussy like never before and her having several orgasms in a matter of minutes. I wanted to stop it but at the same time didn't want it to end! I even cum without even touching myself which had never happened before...she was actually taking all of him and making noises I had never her make before. I found myself enjoying the feelings I was having of being intimidated and humiliated...they made me cum a second time. All I knew at that point was my wife was in a zone she had never been before and so was I !!! There is much more to tell you if you want to hear. Let me know and I will continue in my next message...
Thank you so much for your story (or part 1 of your story). I really enjoyed reading and it got me aroused! I‘d love to hear more and how it developed, and how it turned out that you got divorced (I might consider the answer already...). I’d like to share your entire story with Kristin, who has not touched any other cock rather than mine since more than one and a half years now. We are struggling currently (both of us), if we should pick up the cuckolding actions again, or keep it as is but then miss the most arousing and erotic time of our life. We are between a rock and a hard place, as this feeling is driving us, but the thought of having a „clean“ and untouched sweet wife now is also driving me...
Looking forward to the continuation of your story...what is your and your wife‘s name by the way?

so hot

Thank you so much for your story (or part 1 of your story). I really enjoyed reading and it got me aroused! I‘d love to hear more and how it developed, and how it turned out that you got divorced (I might consider the answer already...). I’d like to share your entire story with Kristin, who has not touched any other cock rather than mine since more than one and a half years now. We are struggling currently (both of us), if we should pick up the cuckolding actions again, or keep it as is but then miss the most arousing and erotic time of our life. We are between a rock and a hard place, as this feeling is driving us, but the thought of having a „clean“ and untouched sweet wife now is also driving me...
Looking forward to the continuation of your story...what is your and your wife‘s name by th
better so hot
Her name was DeeDee and mine is Joe. We lived in Nashville , Tennessee at the time and we divorced after seven years ,we did the cuck thing on and off for two years. It was fun! I don't quite know what happened with her she just decided she didn't want to do it anymore so we stopped. There were 5 different guys we did it with during that time and they were all black and hung big but only two of them were steady sex partners with her. Like I mentioned before about clicking sexually...they did with her but the other three didn't. However, one of the three really loved having his cock sucked more than actually fucking so he and I hit it off pretty well because that just happens to be my thing and he had a really nice 9" cock and I enjoyed it often. Her main guy was named Buck and he pretty much came over every Sunday night...he was the first guy she ever did it with. Like I said before it was awesome watching them together. Believe me there is NO sexual rush like watching your wife being taken by another man that is hung like that especially a black man. Any woman that says they don't like a big cock like that is for the most part not being truthful or they just aren't really into raw sex that much. When your wife is making love in front of you and the sex becomes so raw and she let's herself really go and has one of those intense orgasms from the deep penetration you will see a side of her that you have never seen before. It will scare you at first until you get used to it but there is nothing like it...trust me!!! Just talking about it with her when you are fucking her will make you both get off so good. It will make your sex get better together too!!! As long as you both are into it then do it!!! You said that she has already fucked around on you twice then I don't see any problem with you both handling it well...once you see it and hear her getting off and enjoying preforming in front of you the first time then you will want more!!! To be honest with you I think you are kind of afraid of how much she will like it...keep in mind that that big cock she is getting and loving so much is a gift from you and that you are actually enjoying watching her unwrapping it.

Thank you again - I take it and I think I understand. As a coincidence, we were on a USA trip in October 2019, and we also visited Nashville for a couple of days! It was amazing! Let me know if you want to know more...about us or her will you?

Ja, bitte, berichte weiter! Das ist genau mein Ding. Wir sind allerdings wesentlich älter und hatten viele schöne Erlebnisse mit anderen Männern, aber leider nie mit Farbigen. Zudem hat uns die Pandemie total ausgebremst, und es ist nun schwierig, wieder mit diesem Life style fortzufahren.

Dear all,

Many greetings, Rod.
amazing - klasse geschrieben

Ja, bitte, berichte weiter! Das ist genau mein Ding. Wir sind allerdings wesentlich älter und hatten viele schöne Erlebnisse mit anderen Männern, aber leider nie mit Farbigen. Zudem hat uns die Pandemie total ausgebremst, und es ist nun schwierig, wieder mit diesem Life style fortzufahren.
Thank you again - I take it and I think I understand. As a coincidence, we were on a USA trip in October 2019, and we also visited Nashville for a couple of days! It was amazing! Let me know if you want to know more...about us or her will you?
Sure I would love to know more about you and her...and yes Nashville is an awesome town. I lived there for ten years. I am a musician and I played Pedal Steel Guitar with several Grand Ole Opry stars during my time there. I still have friends there. I am now retired and enjoying my senior years here I Southwest ,Florida. Been very hot lately. I am in Sarasota, FL. From looking at your wife's feet in the picture she looks like she's hot! I would love to see more of her if that is possible...I don't want to seem to forward but I will ask anyway...it would be awesome to see a picture of her body and of course her breasts, ass, and pussy!!! They will be for my private use only. Not shared with anyone else. I will be honest and tell you that if she turns me on I will definitely masturbate while looking at them and fantasize about her being with well hung black man while I watch. Just thought I'd ask. You mentioned that Kristin has cheated on you twice. Can you tell me why you think she did that? I think she owes you for you staying with her and accepting the fact that she fucked two other guys or the same guy twice...and she SHOULD give you the cuckold experience that you want and deserve! Do you talk about or mention it when you and her are having sex? Get her when she's hot and keep doing it until she consents to it...you know she wants it, but women dong always say it of admit it...they like those little mental games with us. How did you find out she cheated on you? I will talk with you later.

Yes I want to know more. Want to see pics of Kristin nude. I am thinking she is really hot.

Back