Introduction

BeavOrCpl

Couple
From
OR, US
Hello,

Posting this with her approval.

Couple interested in finding a Bull for the wife. Hubby likes to be included sometimes. More than likely the first time. We live in Beaverton so are looking for, preferably, a hosting Bull on the west side. If you cannot host then we can figure something out but I know it would be more difficult for all of us.

He's in his early 50s, she's late 40s. She's BBW so if that is not your thing, that's cool.

Our wishes:
Prefer minimum of 7" but thickness is the most important.
Around our age plus or minus 10 years roughly.

His thing:
Wish they meet once a week minimum and I get to join in every so often. Interested in cream-pies. He wants her to become a Black Cock slut and she knows that is his wish. Maybe introduce her into more of and/or new things like more woman-woman things; maybe share her with your friends. I don't know. Of course always with her approval.

What he says about her:
It takes a bit to get her in the mood but once she's there she is great at what she does and I love her velvety pussy.

Her thing:
Wants a big thick cock on a Black Man that treats her with respect but knows when she wants to be treated like a black cock slut.

What he knows she loves:
She has very sensitive nipples and have even had an orgasm with me just playing with her tits and nipples. She likes dogie style but my legs and cock are not long enough for the task. Just doesn't exactly work very well. So that is something she really likes when we have got together with others in the past.

Cannot have babies so that's something.

OK, looking forward to the response.

Back