Introducing

Hello,

This is my first time on a site like this but i love to be cucked. Unfortunately I havent found my hot wife yet but im 21 and still have time. Its great to have found this site!

Hi, 25 yo here! Nice to see a younger wannabe cuck. It looks like it's becoming an increasing trend on this site. And it's very important because probably more than 90% of the girls and women need some conviction and support from their boyfriends and husbands to try this lifestyle.
So don't feel redundant here, there would be less white females available for BBC in the future without members like you.

Hello,

This is my first time on a site like this but i love to be cucked. Unfortunately I havent found my hot wife yet but im 21 and still have time. Its great to have found this site!

Hello young man! I’m old enough to be your grandfather, and let me tell you how lucky you are to have that cuckold gene! Lol
While your peers are worried about some other guy looking at their woman, you’ll be getting a hard on at the thought of it. You’ll be trying to figure out how to get your girlfriend to “accidentally” show some titties to other guys at the bar. If I may offer some advice: get to your desires pretty quickly, so you won’t waste a lot of time if she’s not interested in playing with others. My wife had been very conservative her whole life, but I soon discovered she had many pent up desires and fantasies. When we got married shortly after we met, she brought me a cum dropping pussy home from her bachelorette party. She still had another man’s cum in her a few hours later when we tied the knot. For many years I have regretted not turning her over to a couple of black guys for our wedding night. Enjoy your future!!

Back