Introducing my pawg blonde wife

Hello,

New to the site. I've lurked here for a while but finally decided to create this profile to show off my wife. I'm not a cuck. I would classify myself as a stag who gets excited at the thought of sharing my wife. My wife has never been with a black guy before and I thought what better place to show off some of her body pics and get some reactions and maybe even some tributes? I'd love to show her what you guys think of her body and hopefully that will encourage her to want to start exploring this fantasy. Here are a couple shots to get things going...
:qos:

Get her verified so that we all know that you have her consent to post her photos. Nothing irks more than wannabe cucks posting without their S/O knowledge

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220127-171727_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220127-171727_Chrome.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 142
Hello,

New to the site. I've lurked here for a while but finally decided to create this profile to show off my wife. I'm not a cuck. I would classify myself as a stag who gets excited at the thought of sharing my wife. My wife has never been with a black guy before and I thought what better place to show off some of her body pics and get some reactions and maybe even some tributes? I'd love to show her what you guys think of her body and hopefully that will encourage her to want to start exploring this fantasy. Here are a couple shots to get things going...
Git 'r done. And get her owned. She'll thank you for it. There will be no lack of black bulls who want of piece of your wife.

Hello,

one of the reasons is that there are so many fakes here, & in most sites.

there are plenty of real people here who will interact with you.

some members are self proclaimed moderators. just ignore them.

It's a bit discouraging when they enter threads and completely attack you and make you feel like sh*t. I'm real. My wife is real. But yes, she doesn't know that I have these desires yet. I would never post my wifes face online publicly without her consent. My initial hope was to share some discreet body pics of her and then slowly find a way to introduce the site to her so that she can login with the account and see the attention her pics are getting.
please keep posting. i think you have a great story to tell. you can PM me, if you prefer.

Back