I think my blonde fiance' likes bbc more than she'll admit..

She's built like a brick house too.. she has big boobs, and a nice bubble butt.. blonde hair blue eyes and gorgeous in the face

She knows that it turns me on and often says stuff about white supremacists having small dicks, how kind black guys have been to her and, says she likes the taboo (as her ex's got mad about her having protected sex with a black guy..) and on rare occasions (if she drank enough) she'll admit that she's genetically attracted to them, and would have liked to have a mixed baby..

But, she also seems to think it won't happen.. she likes to be in control, and we both like guys that are in good shape..
let it happen

oooh, gotcha lol
Yeah she's a Gemini.. like, I'm going to have to wait until it's what she wants.. but we did recently travel to Atlanta, (I used to live out there) and she was making comments about any black guy that would smile or be nice to her so it's like, I know that she secretly likes it, but she only admits it sometimes

She knows that it turns me on and often says stuff about white supremacists having small dicks, how kind black guys have been to her and, says she likes the taboo (as her ex's got mad about her having protected sex with a black guy..) and on rare occasions (if she drank enough) she'll admit that she's genetically attracted to them, and would have liked to have a mixed baby..

But, she also seems to think it won't happen.. she likes to be in control, and we both like guys that are in good shape..
I DMd you. I'm in a similar situation.

Back