Introducing MANAUS1, a disturbed person who joined today

I think i know who it is behind that alias. We should chat in private message about our friends list
I've just had the same message word for word, straight away they banned him, but seems he just keeps popping up, then the next day I had another from again a newly joined member, (the same guy)!! i've an idea who it is but not sure.

Never be the victim.
I would have said to him.
‘What if during my attempted (m)urder the tiny pp man, who was born from your whore mamma slipped and fell backwards on to my fist dildo. Boy would he be surprised!’

Idiots like that want to horrify you. Don’t let them!

Never be the victim.
‘What if during my attempted (m)urder the tiny pp man, who was born from your whore mamma slipped and fell backwards on to my fist dildo. Boy would he be surprised!’

That is certainly a phrase.

Never be the victim.

Well said!!

I've become very withdrawn from saying much on social media because of people like that monster 😞
Don't let people like that get to you. Even before FB and such, people talked. HS girls (yes, I did it too) are the worst. We'd go off on someone just for the shoes they had on that day. Yet, looking back, we were just as odd balled too. I was a girl nerd and I'm sure the snooty cheerleaders went off on me when I was tutoring their bfs in math.

Back