Introducing MANAUS1, a disturbed person who joined today

Holy ******* that guy can’t spell, please do not take anything he says personally. You are a beautiful person and a sexy women. You are way above him and never stoop to an illiterate persons level. What you are doing is beautiful and so natural. So many guys would love to have you as their wife. You seem so loving and caring to all. As a husband I believe you are an awesome wife and the world needs a hell of a lot more like you. I appreciate you.

Holy ******* that guy can’t spell, please do not take anything he says personally. You are a beautiful person and a sexy women. You are way above him and never stoop to an illiterate persons level. What you are doing is beautiful and so natural. So many guys would love to have you as their wife. You seem so loving and caring to all. As a husband I believe you are an awesome wife and the world needs a hell of a lot more like you. I appreciate you.
Thank you. I have to wonder who really sent this to me. They joined B2W today and two minutes after joining they sent this. It is definitely a longer-term member who created a throwaway account. This is not the first time i have received hateful messages

Thank you. I have to wonder who really sent this to me. They joined B2W today and two minutes after joining they sent this. It is definitely a longer-term member who created a throwaway account. This is not the first time i have received hateful messages
Wow that’s sad just don’t pay any attention to them, always going to be haters (just ask Taylor Swift) but there are more who love you. Just concentrate on the good people and let the brads and chads fade away. You are very beautiful outside and inside so if you are attracted to someone and you connect that is a beautiful thing to embrace.

I received something similar in response to a post that was made. I said then and will say it again here, don’t dignify this idiot with a response but with that said, we thank you for sharing his/ her/ its response. Those of use who love you know what you’re all about however the scorned detractors are out there trying to sway you differently. Don’t fall for it or be deterred by their pea size attempts to do so !!

Back