• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

introduce my self from italy

charly72

Couple
Gold Member
From
Italy
Hi all, I'm Charly 41 old, married and mom, we are a swinger couple , we like play with couple, i'm bisexual and my husband eterosexual.
I'm a little curious about BBC, i started some years a go to see BBC pictures and interracial movie, i find this more excited, is happy my husband after the movie becuase i'm very hot..... ;) well, in Italy is not easy find some BBC, we had some contact but more rude or fake, i like hat and share pics but if one BBC live in Italy can contact me is possible previous meeting to play together.

Kiss DSCF4690.JPG

Hi all, I'm Charly 41 old, married and mom, we are a swinger couple , we like play with couple, i'm bisexual and my husband eterosexual.
I'm a little curious about BBC, i started some years a go to see BBC pictures and interracial movie, i find this more excited, is happy my husband after the movie becuase i'm very hot..... ;) well, in Italy is not easy find some BBC, we had some contact but more rude or fake, i like hat and share pics but if one BBC live in Italy can contact me is possible previous meeting to play together.

Kiss View attachment 345551
lovely asss