Intimacy with wife

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
Has intimacy between a wife and cuck slowly decline over time? Is the husband no longer permitted to kiss his wife as the bull becomes more involved in the relationship?

If the intimacy between a husband and wife declined then the relationship might be doomed.

This may not be a popular concept but after the wife has been with another man it's important for the husband to reclaim his wife.

Being mindful of the connection you both have. When the husband is intimate with his wife he should be making love to her.

She is with another man just for the pleasure. She is with her husband for the emotional connection, and love.

If the intimacy between a husband and wife declined then the relationship might be doomed.

This may not be a popular concept but after the wife has been with another man it's important for the husband to reclaim his wife.

Being mindful of the connection you both have. When the husband is intimate with his wife he should be making love to her.

She is with another man just for the pleasure. She is with her husband for the emotional connection, and love.
Yes I agree

Has intimacy between a wife and cuck slowly decline over time? Is the husband no longer permitted to kiss his wife as the bull becomes more involved in the relationship?
Yes. Once I became impotent and my wife began fucking our black neighbor I became permanently pussyfree. I have accepted my fate as a cuck and, honestly, am relieved. I have a tiny cock that spurts immediately and always was useless. My wife deserved better and now she’s getting it deep and hard.

Back