INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Every women desire a unstoppable cum fest
I made it happen with my wife in jamaica just about the same as this video
Never thought a man with such a large dick do to a womens body
My wife got fucked for hours and i enjoyed watching a man do her soo many times
Every year we go back to him on vacation and my wife all she wants is to fuck him again
Where did you guys stay at in Jamaica?

So went on vacation with another couple who is very vanilla and friends of our family. One afternoon around 2:30 I told my wife I wasn't feeling well and needed to go back to the room to lie down for a bit. She said she would go with me (I knew she would) and we told the other couple we would still plan on dinner at 5:00. Well, I was faking it! So when we arrived back at our room, I turned to my wife and announced "By the way I feel great. But a black guy will be here in 10 minutes to fuck you so you better hurry up and get ready."
She scrambled around getting ready and smiling the whole time. We had never met this guy in real life but I had emailed then texted him a few times. As we never met I was a little surprised when my wife was finally ready for him to arrive. She wore a loose fitting super thin shirt, so her nipples and boobs in general were on good display, and the only other thing she wore was a small thong panties.
There was a knock on the door and she jumped up and opened up the hotel room door and greeted him in her thong. They had sex non-stop for the next hour or so. When he was getting close, he pulled out of her pussy and exploded all over her chest. It was a big load and she was covered. She laid there with him as they caught their breath. I reached over and slowly smeared his cum all over her chest, she was covered neck to navel with cum. The guy made his exit and I tossed my wife a new shirt telling her "We gotta go, we have dinner reservations at 5:00" She wanted to clean up but I wouldn't allow it. So she went to dinner with our family friends covered in another man's cum. A few times during dinner I saw her tug at her shirt as it kept sticking to her.
Later that evening as we fooled around, I was sucking on her tits and I swear I could still taste the salty residue from his cum.

So went on vacation with another couple who is very vanilla and friends of our family. One afternoon around 2:30 I told my wife I wasn't feeling well and needed to go back to the room to lie down for a bit. She said she would go with me (I knew she would) and we told the other couple we would still plan on dinner at 5:00. Well, I was faking it! So when we arrived back at our room, I turned to my wife and announced "By the way I feel great. But a black guy will be here in 10 minutes to fuck you so you better hurry up and get ready."
She scrambled around getting ready and smiling the whole time. We had never met this guy in real life but I had emailed then texted him a few times. As we never met I was a little surprised when my wife was finally ready for him to arrive. She wore a loose fitting super thin shirt, so her nipples and boobs in general were on good display, and the only other thing she wore was a small thong panties.
There was a knock on the door and she jumped up and opened up the hotel room door and greeted him in her thong. They had sex non-stop for the next hour or so. When he was getting close, he pulled out of her pussy and exploded all over her chest. It was a big load and she was covered. She laid there with him as they caught their breath. I reached over and slowly smeared his cum all over her chest, she was covered neck to navel with cum. The guy made his exit and I tossed my wife a new shirt telling her "We gotta go, we have dinner reservations at 5:00" She wanted to clean up but I wouldn't allow it. So she went to dinner with our family friends covered in another man's cum. A few times during dinner I saw her tug at her shirt as it kept sticking to her.
Later that evening as we fooled around, I was sucking on her tits and I swear I could still taste the salty residue from his cum.
That’s hot 🥵

704d40785c497a67a263e673e0e1d788aa884a63.jpg

dff442bcc599f3eb75965c7f57648106617eb86b.jpg

10a01b0a5d6e381efe23b41999175e7245312ba1.jpg

Back