INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
When we were in the lifestyle we had two types of vacations sluty and family. The family vacation was going with family or friends. We went to places like Disney world and Dollywood. The sluty vacation plans focused on the city and is there some type of convention or tournament in the city that would attract a predominantly black men. We also like to do our sluty vacations in a town that has an military base in it. Most every sluty vacation ended with everyone in the hotel and the workers knew my wife was a nasty bbc white married slut. The wife had a big selection of skimpy bathing suits and she looked so hot in them. She would wear them to the pool and just about every time she was told to leave the pool. The few times she wasn't asked to leave we were staying in a predominantly black area and she was fucking the manager. Seeing my wife in the pool with black men that are feeling her up and fondling my wife's almost naked in front of everyone always turned me on

¿Cuántos de ustedes han tenido a sus esposas o novias en unas "vacaciones de sol" ya sea solas o con sus novias? Probablemente muchos de ustedes. Sé que el mío lo hace al menos una vez al año y dicen que buscan arena blanca y agua azul. La parte de la que no te cuentan es que también están buscando una polla negra que encuentran fácilmente. Entonces, la próxima vez que su esposa o novia regrese de sus "vacaciones", sabrá que su dulce coño se ha estirado completamente y un gran semental negro la ha llenado con su enorme corrida. Solo pensé que deberías saberlo.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
nosotros lo hacemos así pero siempre los dos juntos

We love reading about couple’s adventures while on holiday , so we are going to add another , when in the French Riviera Kim decided she would use the gym , so off she went and bought a gym outfit , later that day she came out of the bathroom wearing it , ******* , it was so tight it it showed everything and didn’t leave anything to the imagination.
kim is very shapely so it wasn’t hard to hide anything , she was almost looked naked .
the next few days as we walked through the resort I noticed many of the staff ( men ) would eye her up , it was obvious they had seen her in her gym outfit.
One guy made his intentions known which Kim loved as he was black , he became quite friendly with us but I knew his intentions, Kim and I talked about him one night and she showed interest in seeing how far he would go .
one morning she was working out he arrived at the gym , he watched her work out for a while then came over , she told me he was so smooth and complimented her on her shape , as she rode the bike he felt her ass , she then said he asked if he could fuck her .

When we were in the lifestyle we had two types of vacations sluty and family. The family vacation was going with family or friends. We went to places like Disney world and Dollywood. The sluty vacation plans focused on the city and is there some type of convention or tournament in the city that would attract a predominantly black men. We also like to do our sluty vacations in a town that has an military base in it. Most every sluty vacation ended with everyone in the hotel and the workers knew my wife was a nasty bbc white married slut. The wife had a big selection of skimpy bathing suits and she looked so hot in them. She would wear them to the pool and just about every time she was told to leave the pool. The few times she wasn't asked to leave we were staying in a predominantly black area and she was fucking the manager. Seeing my wife in the pool with black men that are feeling her up and fondling my wife's almost naked in front of everyone always turned me on
You aren't in the lifestyle anymore?

Back