INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
We keep reading about interracial vacations. Please consider this. Ft laud is the epicenter for interracial parties. There are swing clubs but much better is to find other guys or couples in the area. Offer to any , or almost any, couple that want a safe reliable bbc experience, send us a note. Likewise, while we don’t use this blog as a dating site, if you are a young solo bbc guy, we can host you for a night. This is part of being black owned, and we don’t bullshit you.

One year we decided to have a sun holiday ,I needed to get the perfect suntan so hubby booked a trip to the Mediterranean, first week was totally on the beaches where being totally naked was accepted , the second week we exploring the area we found a lovely small beach , on arrival there was only a small bunch of people and of the rocks were a couple of fishermen, during our stay hubby went for a walk , later as I woke up not finding him around I noticed him with a man so I went to join him , he was a local fisherman , as I got closer I became very interested as the guy was a black man , middle aged and little overweight but jet black , hubby introduced me , seeing sweat dripping down his chest got me a little hot and wanting to lick his chest , my nipples became hard and grew , hubby saw my reaction so the conversation became moor personal and Sam suddenly understood .
Sam invited us to go on a trip on his boat and see moor of the area .
We met him at the harbour , his boat was lovely which was a relief, I wore a tiny bikini hoping for attention, we set of and as we got out of the harbour into main stream ocean hubby became ill , seasickness, poor guy had to go below and ly down leaving me with Sam to enjoy the trip .
Sam showed me the area pointing out specific spots as he did he would put his arm around me and feeling my butt , we then called into a cove and stopped , I went to see if hubby was ok but he was fast asleep , as I came up Sam had removed his clothes, I was now looking at a naked black man with a half erected huge cock with balls to match , he’s fast asleep I stuttered, Sam came to me and removed my bikini , good he said , let’s fuck , his tongue went down my throat and I sucked his huge lips , he fingered my ass then chew my nipples , I was now his .
Sam fucked me most of the afternoon and I enjoyed several orgasms plus two huge loads , eventually hubby became ok and we left the cove to return to the harbour.

My wife loved going on vacation where nobody knew her so she could go crazy. She would openly flirt with the staff that were black. The white couples would look down their nose at the wife and I because of her openly flirting with only black men. She was by the pool sunning while this black young black guy was cleaning the pool. The bathing suit she wore was very inappropriate but she flaunted her body openly for the black guys pleasure. Eventually someone from the staff would tell her she couldn't wear that suit and she had to leave. She loved flaunting her young white body

I loved being in a skimpy bathing suit while a black man would rub his rough hands all over my body in public and out of town. Husband loved it when a black man would turn me around facing my husband. The black man would be behind me feeling me up kissing my neck and pinching my nipples. All of this would be just for my husband to watch while this big black man felt up his wife in plain view of everyone. I always put a little extra nasty in the show.

took the wife there several times....she didn't have to dick hunt...they hit on her a lot about every day and it didn't matter if I was standing right there or not...if there was 2 of them one would try to distract me while the other put his moves on her
although for her we knew what she was there for so it was just a matter of did she like them or not!
Wife and I went to New Orleans for the weekend and we stayed in a hotel right on the strip. We got there early so we headed out. It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and we just walked out of the hotel lobby. That's when two young black Marines come up to us and started talking. Those black guys knew exactly what we were looking for. The wife flirting with them was quite a show. The guys said that they didn't have but maybe an hour so if you want your wife to walk around tonight with black man cum running down her legs we better get to your room. Going through the lobby and up the elevator with those black guys was not a family moment. They kissed her deeply and felt her up with me following close behind. I imagine most of the staff that saw what went on knew exactly what was fixing to happen. They said we have 45 minutes slut to pump you full of bbc cum. For the next 45 minutes those two Marines fucked my wife like the slut she is. They both butt fucked her and came in her ass then so she wouldn't leak after the second load they put a butt plug up her ass. When they left I only let my wife freshen her make up and fix her hair. When we left the room to go out my wife's face and mouth had been sucking and licking black cocks and assholes. She had two loads in her pussy and two in her ass which had a plug in it. I pulled the plug out and the two loads of black mans cum ran down her legs. I felt so proud knowing how nasty and filthy she is right now.

We went to a Sandals property in StLucia last year and did the butler service option. I was notnout tonmy husband yet at the time but it worked out well. He did a deep sea fishing excursion and was gone for six hours. I called for service and answered the door naked and five minutes later I was indeed getting the service I needed. It was awesome.
Hope he seeded you too!

Wife and I went to New Orleans for the weekend and we stayed in a hotel right on the strip. We got there early so we headed out. It was 3 o'clock in the afternoon and we just walked out of the hotel lobby. That's when two young black Marines come up to us and started talking. Those black guys knew exactly what we were looking for. The wife flirting with them was quite a show. The guys said that they didn't have but maybe an hour so if you want your wife to walk around tonight with black man cum running down her legs we better get to your room. Going through the lobby and up the elevator with those black guys was not a family moment. They kissed her deeply and felt her up with me following close behind. I imagine most of the staff that saw what went on knew exactly what was fixing to happen. They said we have 45 minutes slut to pump you full of bbc cum. For the next 45 minutes those two Marines fucked my wife like the slut she is. They both butt fucked her and came in her ass then so she wouldn't leak after the second load they put a butt plug up her ass. When they left I only let my wife freshen her make up and fix her hair. When we left the room to go out my wife's face and mouth had been sucking and licking black cocks and assholes. She had two loads in her pussy and two in her ass which had a plug in it. I pulled the plug out and the two loads of black mans cum ran down her legs. I felt so proud knowing how nasty and filthy she is right now.
Sounds so hot..glad put a butter plug in to keep the creamy seed in her...

Back