INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Thank you for taking me with you to your jamaican job, darling. It is not so lonely in the house as I thought!
View attachment 791259
I love to share my lovely wife to big black meat in our vacation i just seat besides the bed while that bull puts his huge sex tool inside her just to watch that thing going in and out her makes me cum ,never seen her pussy so wet before and first time squirt, ******* to watch

I have some more but no hardcore. There had to be some action between these lovely women and their black admirers. The last pics with one being helped onto a horse is pretty funny.
View attachment 797360 View attachment 797361 View attachment 797362 View attachment 797363 View attachment 797364 View attachment 797365 View attachment 797366
Thanks for sharing. Those are also admiring. There is a certain coquetry and charm between the local black men and girls. The blonde one looks even more appetiteful. I also believe that it didn't end with mutual starings. I am sure those black and white skins touched each other.

On the last pic, the black man seems so eager to help her riding a horse.

Back