INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
How many of you have had your wives or girlfriends go on a "Sun Vacation" either alone or with their girlfriends? Probably lots of you. I know mine does at least once a year and they say they're looking for white sand and blue water. The part they don't tell you about is they are also looking for black cock which they find easily. So the next time your wife or girlfriend comes back from her "vacation" you know that sweet pussy of hers has been stretched wide and a big black stud has filled her with his huge cumload. Just thought you should know. Jamaica.

View attachment 15126View attachment 15127View attachment 15128View attachment 15129View attachment 15130View attachment 15131View attachment 15132View attachment 15133View attachment 15134View attachment 15135View attachment 15136View attachment 15137View attachment 15138View attachment 15139View attachment 15140View attachment 15141
Jama

Well finally! We initially thought we'd be down south long before this date, then we had to change plans and head out of the country on business, that's what pays the bills. That was a 6 week trip. Then we had planned to leave last Saturday but had to delay that. Pam's surprise package had to change his plans due to a family matter. Anyway, we've finalized our schedule, got a yacht chartered and we'll be leaving here in three weeks. Then for 4 glorious weeks of cruising in the Carib! Edwin, my old university friend (did I mention the first guy to ever give Pam an ample sampling of black cock) will join us. Pam just loves demolishing that over 11" black cock of his! Edwin's twin brother, Eduard, will join us for at least 10 days but his schedule has to be decided yet! I hoping that Pam will take them both on at once on this trip! WOW! That will be a sight! I'll keep everyone posted!

Back