INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
So where is the best winter vacation for unlimited bbc cock fun???

Without a doubt...Hedonism II in Negril Jamaica. There are always single men there for the wife to fuck and many of the Jamaican guys who work there like fucking the pretty wives who vacation there with their husbands. We know a few couple who go there so the wife can fuck the Jamaican guys who work at the resort.

My wife fucks the single male guests mostly, but she has fucked several of the guy who work at Hedo II.

Without a doubt...Hedonism II in Negril Jamaica. There are always single men there for the wife to fuck and many of the Jamaican guys who work there like fucking the pretty wives who vacation there with their husbands. We know a few couple who go there so the wife can fuck the Jamaican guys who work at the resort.

My wife fucks the single male guests mostly, but she has fucked several of the guy who work at Hedo II.

Sound like good advice...thanks

My girls been wanting to go the carribean for years. Shes already got her very own chocolate but am into letting her open lots more boxes. Love watching her face as a new bar peels her open. The look of thankyou in her eyes:exciting:
Think its time to book that holiday in the tropical sun.

I so agree Hedonism 2 in Negril is one of the best,not only single guys but the guys who work ther are great,we have gone 4 years in a row i love going there

Back