INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
My wife has fucked a lot of black guys at Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica, both guests vacationing there,as well as, Jamaican guys who work at the resort (bartenders, pool boys, security guards etc...). I always go with her because I like watching other guys fuck her, especially black guys.

My wife has fucked a lot of black guys at Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica, both guests vacationing there,as well as, Jamaican guys who work at the resort (bartenders, pool boys, security guards etc...). I always go with her because I like watching other guys fuck her, especially black guys.

When was the first time she went black.. and was it in Jamaica also..?

Janice K - my wife went black for the first time about 20 years ago here in the US. She had been fucking other guys (with my encouragement) for a couple of years. She had never had a black cock, so I encouraged her to try it.

When we first started going to Jamaica, although she had had sex with several American blacks, she was not sure she wanted to try the local talent. After a few trips to Hedo and the Jamaican guys who work there flirting with her constantly, she decided to have sex with one of the young bar tenders.

It turns out that the Jamaican guys consider it a big deal to get to fuck one of the pretty American wives who vacation there. Kate had fun with the bar tender, so once in awhile she would have sex with one of the other guys who work there.

billradar- there are no guarantees, but the Jamaican guys seem to love fucking the wives who vacation at Hedo II. We know several couples whose wives have sex with the staff at Hedo when they are there.

Rob

Back