INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Jamaica sex service is for me one of the best
Best male studs
Ideal for breeding our wifes
The me of my favorite shows to watch casually is 90 day fiancé.
There’s always one formerly sexually uptight woman on the show who goes to Jamaica and falls in love with a Jamaican man. Almost all the men are almost always top 10 sexy too. So I don’t blame them at all.

Was just having a conversation with my Kik buddy from UK and I suggested that he must bring some white ladies on fuck vacation to South Africa

March of 2020, while in Ocho Jamaica port, as the cruising guests got off our cruise ship. there were several well dressed local men there, I am sure some of the white women onboard took advantage of the time and got all the BBC they wanted until departure time. I only wish i would have asked one of them if they wanted a white boi to drop their load into. maybe this year in October i will get time.

March of 2020, while in Ocho Jamaica port, as the cruising guests got off our cruise ship. there were several well dressed local men there, I am sure some of the white women onboard took advantage of the time and got all the BBC they wanted until departure time. I only wish i would have asked one of them if they wanted a white boi to drop their load into. maybe this year in October i will get time.
I hoping we get approach at the port in december! Or maybe by the uber!

Back