INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
Africa vacation, EU sluts for Black/Arab cocks, which one would you like to ride and where would you empty your balls ?
View attachment 4201084View attachment 4201085View attachment 4201086
I am not in mode of calling out everyone on here. We know we have more than enough people on here who make it their badge of honor to do so but sometimes some things just make you scratch your head and you feel compelled to do so. In reference to the pics above, there isn’t a single thing to show that these subjects have any interest in black men. The depiction is that of some ladies enjoying themselves. They maybe as racist as they come. The last pic was taken at a totally different time from the others and again doesn’t show a thing other than two people on a yacht. I suggest we stick to the post instead of posting random pics that have no bearing on the subject.

Fiji is our local vacation holiday play place , we have been going there for many years and have enjoyed the local cocks , because of covid the trips have stopped for a couple of years so all we can do is reminisce, one trip we were luck to meet a local rugby player who took a shine to Kim , we met on the beach ,he was walking past and stopped to chat , he was built like body builder and had a huge bulge in his crouch , Kim’s nipples became hard and a wet patch was evident , she asked him if he would like to catch up for a ******* later , gave him our room number and time .

He arrived on time , I opened wine and handed him a beer , Kim walked him to the balcony as i ordered some food , as I was on the phone they became familiar with each other to the point they we’re kissing, he removed her top and sucked her nipples , Kim’s head went back and it became extremely hot to watch ,Kim went down pulling his shorts down to expose his cock which ended up in her mouth , they got naked ,he picked her up carrying her to our bedroom,totally ignoring me as they passed bye, he threw on the bed spread her legs and ate her , she was now in awe and the passion was intense,for the next four hours he fucked her in every position, when he finished got dressed and told me he would be back in two days with a mate so get the bar filled .

Caribeen vacation in our case was jamaica boat sailing trip that during the night was a beautiful orgy with best studs you can find women cumming all over huge cocks and us cuckolds filming and jerking of some even getting butt fucked
Was it a private boat tour?

Aside from being incredibly beautiful and probably on a good Caribbean beach, why does she have a samsung watch and an iphone?? Anyways, the Caribbean is littered with white women who are ready for fun. Even if you don't go to the resorts like Hedo or Sandals, we still approach in others areas like the beach, grocery stores, airports, lol. Approaching white women there was always easier for some reason... ;)

Back