INTERRACIAL VACATIONS

Do you suspect your wife is fucking black men while on vacation?

• Total voters
I know where I would love to be right now, the fuck I do. If it were up to me, it would be someplace far, far from here. Where that might be, you asked? Out on Myrtle Beach lazing under the sun in my sexy pink swimsuit. I was there last year, and I had myself a blast with two other of my girlfriends. We had fun working on our tan, frolicking in the water, getting smashed, and if you must ask, yes, admiring the cute studs that caught our fancy.

tumblr_3358a56d45934d9d4d08056ef118a067_b3bc19c0_1280.jpg

If ever a picture is worth a thousand words . . . .
YES i agree with you, i wonder how my unaware 46yo redhead wife would be feeling in this setting,. IF this ever was to happen with us, my 62yo shy white cock would be so standing straight n hard dew drops would be seeping out.,

Hi,

In over 20 vacations at Hedo, several of the Jamaican guys who work there have fucked Kate. The most accessible guys are the bartenders. Guests have a lot of repeated interactions with the bartenders. You do have to be discreet. Everyone knows that some of the wives fuck the help but they have to try to hide it.

Kate has had sex with probably eight different bartenders. Kate let one of the bartenders fuck her in the ladies room of the disco one night when most of the people had gone. Kate had sex with a few of the uniformed security guards. She had sex with one of the young guys who takes care of beach chairs and towels around the nude pool. She had sex with a couple of different restaurant workers and one of the dining room managers.

One night really late, when the pool and beach were disserted, Kate let the two security guards on-duty at the nude beach gate, each fuck her on the picnic table that sits outside of the guard shack. We had never seen either of them before (or after). They worked the night shift.

Rob
WOW as much as i want to fuck kate, id wait for another time if i could spend a few hours watching Kate Black fucked until shes deep seeded 2 or 3 times . woh as i type this about my favorite hotwife and picturing Kate as a bare naked cum coated bbc is just outside her swollen messy pussy, i quite edging my eXcited cock trying hard not to ******* this super sexhigh im on pre cum dew drops are seeping out. Ive changed my mind, i need Kate Now, then i want 2c how eXciting is is 2c Kate Blacked......Help

Back