Interracial vacation

Even when couples head out on vacation, and they take their Black Master with them, the cuck must maintain his chastity cage in full display so everyone knows who the real man is amongst them.

View attachment 6586690
Yes, of course. I have been like the white guy in that photo when we took our bull on vacation with us. Of course there's really no question who the real man is, but the chastity cage serves to emphasize or reinforce the white guy's status.

I’d have to search for it,
Absolutely it is. But how do you have the original? I know the woman. She is an ex-girlfriend of mine. However, the pic is about 8 years after we stopped dating, I would guess.
I’d have to search for it and it’s amongst hundreds of thousands of pix, I only know I’ve seen it on his PC dozens of times, there’s even a version he did where he enlarge the guys cock, but of course he did a perfect job as usual. I’ll do a quick scan and see if it shows up in a few folders I’ve got in mind! If I find it I’ll post it for you, I’m pretty sure he used it in one of his captions, but that alone represents almost 3k pix.

Back