Interracial vacation

Please tell me this is real and there are more pictures!!
Well,,,considering the naked GILF in the background, I’m pretty sure this is amateur, so it’s definitely real,,,I see naked ladies, white men and black men on a boat,,,okay, Darkside may be a fantasy, but somebody owns that boat, it may not be a business transaction, but somebody knows how to through a party. In Orlando we had private homes that you’d pay $25 at the door like a bottle club, that covered your mixers, you brought your own booze, and snacks were usually made available,women got in for free. once a month they’d bring out the cloth palm tree and put it in the corner, backlit with a green flood light, and hang a neon sign that read “Zebra Club”,,,I loved that place because even though the other three weekends it didn’t have the “Jungle Fever“ format, that didn’t keep the black bulls away, they were always there. The only problem was you had to smoke your weed before you got there, the local cops knew about the place, and from time to time neighbors might lodge a complaint, the last thing the homeowners wanted was getting busted for *******,,,although today in most places that wouldn’t be a concern,,,damn I wish I was young and could go back and do it all over again, only three times as much, LOL

Ihr Mann schaut zu wie der schwarze Bulle ihre Hand nimmt....und sie es schüchtern genießt ...
Der Mann ist aufgeregt, aber wehrlos, ohnmächtig... und eigentlich will er genau DAS! sein kleines Eheschwänzchen zuckt und kann es kaum erwarten dass die schüchterne Maus endlich einen richtigen Kolben bekommt! Bestimmt ist sie nicht mehr schüchtern wenn sie verstanden hat dass es genau so richtig ist!

Back