Interracial threesomes and White wives kissing black men infront of their white husbands

Just rea
Seing my woman kiss with a black bull like this makes my white cock ache painfully for her.
The humiliation a white boy feels as he tries to compete with the black man kissing his wife feels like nothing else.
When a interracial threesome takes place its natural for a black verses white competition to also take place. The white wife becomes the prize and both the white husband and the black male engage in a sexual battle for ownership of the white mans woman.
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him as the battle for whites wife becomes a desperate struggle white cant win.
White falls back exhausted and beaten as blacks superior sexual stamina takes over.
The white wifes cries as she orgasms on blacks cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees in defeat. Exhausted and beaten into submision with his pride in tatters and his woman now in the clutches of her new black master. Whites defeat is sealed as he takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white wife hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is for the white man he just cant look away and the black man continues to fuck his woman. The white male knows hes beaten on hearing his woman cry out in orgasm on his rivals longer thicker black cock. He has lost the battle for his woman as he just cant make her scream out in sexual ecstacy the way his black rival can.

View attachment 3691965
Just reading this has made my cocky so stiff

That's
Seing my woman kiss with a black bull like this makes my white cock ache painfully for her.
The humiliation a white boy feels as he tries to compete with the black man kissing his wife feels like nothing else.
When a interracial threesome takes place its natural for a black verses white competition to also take place. The white wife becomes the prize and both the white husband and the black male engage in a sexual battle for ownership of the white mans woman.
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him as the battle for whites wife becomes a desperate struggle white cant win.
White falls back exhausted and beaten as blacks superior sexual stamina takes over.
The white wifes cries as she orgasms on blacks cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees in defeat. Exhausted and beaten into submision with his pride in tatters white looks up to see his beuatiful white female in the clutches of her new black master. Whites defeat is sealed as he takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white female hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is for the white man he just cant look away and the black man continues to fuck his white female right infront of his eyes. The white male knows he's beaten on hearing his woman cry out in orgasm on his rivals longer thicker black cock. The battle for his woman is over . Whites head drops in shame as his white cum drips wasted to the floor infront of him. At that same moment a torrent of blacks cum seed floods into his wifes tender white cunt.

View attachment 3691965
Hot hot HOT!!!

And very true of my ex when she's being fucked by my hugely-hung beautifully athletic young black buddy and long-term homosexual versatile lover, now her husband and amazing ******* to her three children by him.

I agree 100% with your description with what I feel. However, I would also cite the delicious humiliation as I watch a black man produce a white/black baby with my very willing white wife; while I contemplate years of back breaking work, as I support my unfaithful wife (which I still love with all my heart) and the *******(s)/*******(s) of a black man.
I agree with you 100%. But for me it is it is a mixed feeling of humiliation and excitement, mostly very exciting.

I agree with you 100%. But for me it is it is a mixed feeling of humiliation and excitement, mostly very exciting.
With me, watching my wife (now my ex) kissing my handsome young black buddy, now her husband and ******* to our three beautiful children, there is no feeling of humiliation, only pure and unadulterated incredibly intense excitement as I privately visualize the precum-drooling head of his strongly upcurved enviably uncircumcised huge erection cleaving her slippery lovelips in his opening thrust into her beside me on our bed.

His merest seemingly casual "peck" on her cheek while in the street, the supermarket, in a restaurant or in our kitchen, inflames my jealous heart and sets the muscles of the pump-bulge of my cock very pleasurably throbbing and me mentally masturbating over the beautifully loving couple.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

With me, watching my wife (now my ex) kissing my handsome young black buddy, now her husband and ******* to our three beautiful children, there is no feeling of humiliation, only pure and unadulterated incredibly intense excitement as I privately visualize the precum-drooling head of his strongly upcurved enviably uncircumcised huge erection cleaving her slippery lovelips in his opening thrust into her beside me on our bed.

His merest seemingly casual "peck" on her cheek while in the street, the supermarket, in a restaurant or in our kitchen, inflames my jealous heart and sets the muscles of the pump-bulge of my cock very pleasurably throbbing and me mentally masturbating over the beautifully loving couple.

I wouldn't have it any other way.
Of course we are all different and enjoy our cuckold lifestyles in different ways. I have had the great pleasure of watching many men, about 65 men, use my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump, play with her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples, enjoy my wife sucking their cocks, lick their balls, swallow their cum loads, fuck my wife into many orgasms and fill my wife's unprotected married cunt with their hot cum right in front of my face and often in front of other people also. I also love seeing the smirk and look of Superiority on the other man's face as he looks into my eyes while he enjoys feeling my wife suck his cock, feels my wife's hot wet unprotected married cunt pulsing on his hard cock, and as he shoots his cum into my wife's mouth, on her face and deep in her cunt. I love seeing the look of ******* and joyful lust, hearing my wife scream as she has many orgasms on their cocks. I always get very excited watching, I and my wife, know that their only interest is in using my wife as their fuck toy, and that is part of our excitement. While it is always very exciting it is also humiliating to watch other men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump.

Of course we are all different and enjoy our cuckold lifestyles in different ways. I have had the great pleasure of watching many men, about 65 men, use my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump, play with her big beautiful naked TiTs and nipples, enjoy my wife sucking their cocks, lick their balls, swallow their cum loads, fuck my wife into many orgasms and fill my wife's unprotected married cunt with their hot cum right in front of my face and often in front of other people also. I also love seeing the smirk and look of Superiority on the other man's face as he looks into my eyes while he enjoys feeling my wife suck his cock, feels my wife's hot wet unprotected married cunt pulsing on his hard cock, and as he shoots his cum into my wife's mouth, on her face and deep in her cunt. I love seeing the look of ******* and joyful lust, hearing my wife scream as she has many orgasms on their cocks. I always get very excited watching, I and my wife, know that their only interest is in using my wife as their fuck toy, and that is part of our excitement. While it is always very exciting it is also humiliating to watch other men using my wife as their fuck toy and cum dump.
Each to his own my hot brother. And Yes, knowing that the lover of one's strongly orgasming wife is spurting his spunk into her as you lie beside her is, I admit, extremely exciting and fulfilling for me too. But not at all humiliating.

The white wifes cries as she orgasms on blacks cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees in defeat. Exhausted and beaten into submision with his pride in tatters white looks up to see his beuatiful white female in the clutches of her new black master. Whites defeat is sealed as he takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white female hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is for the white man he just cant look away and the black man continues to fuck his white female right infront of his eyes. The white male knows he's beaten on hearing his woman cry out in orgasm on his rivals longer thicker black cock. The battle for his woman is over . Whites head drops in shame as his white cum drips wasted to the floor infront of him. At that same moment a torrent of blacks cum seed floods into his wifes tender white cunt.

View attachment 3691965
I love it

View attachment 3691965
My white-husband experience exactly (except for my never having slumped to my knees in defeat) on watching my wife being romanced then being fucked to Sex Heaven and massively inseminated by my beautifully-built, athletic and super-potent young black buddy.

Wife helping me fuck her husband after I fucked her and made him watch 😈
Dammit Man, your torso, waist and thighs and well-sexercised bum are simply beautiful. So like my young buddy's. And I love the way you so slowly and carefully penetrate the kneeling husband with your fantastic cock. Hot hot HOT!!

Gimme more!!!

My wife and her bull. This shot is my favorite it shows their bond that they have had almost 20 years. They tried at one time to have a relationship it just did not work but they were still in one anothers lives...i love to watch them kiss and make love.

Attachments

• received_433688317159403~2.jpeg
    received_433688317159403~2.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 354
  • received_488082351667730.jpeg
    received_488082351667730.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 347
  • Resized952017112495033003.jpg
    Resized952017112495033003.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 349
Back