Interracial threesomes and White wives kissing black men infront of their white husbands

whitecockedhubby

Male
Gold Member
Seing my woman kiss with a black bull like this makes my white cock ache painfully for her.
The humiliation a white boy feels as he tries to compete with the black man kissing his wife feels like nothing else.
When a interracial threesome takes place its natural for a black verses white competition to also take place. The white wife becomes the prize and both the white husband and the black male engage in a sexual battle for ownership of the white mans woman.
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him as the battle for whites wife becomes a desperate struggle white cant win.
White falls back exhausted and beaten as blacks superior sexual stamina takes over.
The white wifes cries as she orgasms on blacks cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees in defeat. Exhausted and beaten into submision with his pride in tatters white looks up to see his beuatiful white female in the clutches of her new black master. Whites defeat is sealed as he takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white female hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is for the white man he just cant look away and the black man continues to fuck his white female right infront of his eyes. The white male knows he's beaten on hearing his woman cry out in orgasm on his rivals longer thicker black cock. The battle for his woman is over . Whites head drops in shame as his white cum drips wasted to the floor infront of him. At that same moment a torrent of blacks cum seed floods into his wifes tender white cunt.

GIF-201028_163235.gif

Last edited:
Seing my woman kiss with a black bull like this makes my white cock ache painfully for her.
The humiliation a white boy feels as he tries to compete with the black man kissing his wife feels like nothing else.
When a interracial threesome takes place its natural for a black verses white competition to also take place. The white wife becomes the prize as both males engage in a sexual battle for the white man wife.
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him . White falls back exhausted and beaten as blacks superior sexual stamina takes over. Black triumphs winning whites woman from him . White slumps to his knees exhausted and beaten into submision. With his pride in tatters and his white woman in the clutches of his black rival he takes his hard white cock in his hand. Black continues to fuck his white wife hard and deep but he cant look away as his woman cries out and cumes on the thick black cock of another man..

View attachment 3691965
I agree 100% with your description with what I feel. However, I would also cite the delicious humiliation as I watch a black man produce a white/black baby with my very willing white wife; while I contemplate years of back breaking work, as I support my unfaithful wife (which I still love with all my heart) and the *******(s)/*******(s) of a black man.

I agree 100% with your description with what I feel. However, I would also cite the delicious humiliation as I watch a black man produce a white/black baby with my very willing white wife; while I contemplate years of back breaking work, as I support my unfaithful wife (which I still love with all my heart) and the *******(s)/*******(s) of a black man.
Humiliation is something white husbands like usbecome addicted to. The ultimate humiliation has to be felt when the black man takes our white wives to bed and he uses their white wombs to reproduce his black offspring.

Last edited:
When a interracial threesome takes place its natural for a black verses white competition to also take place. The white wife becomes the prize and both the white husband and the black male engage in a sexual battle for ownership of the white mans woman.
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him as the battle for whites wife becomes a desperate struggle white will loose.
White falls back exhausted and beaten as blacks superior sexual stamina takes over.
The white wifes cries as she orgasms on black cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees defeated exhausted and beaten into submision. With his pride in tatters and his woman now in the clutches of her new black master white takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white wife hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is the white man just cant look away as the black man continues to fuck his woman and she cries out in orgasm on his rivals long thick black cock.

View attachment 3691965
Yes

Attachments

• a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    a36d657fb47cd9a6d3e7dab88e2e17a7.28.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 562
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him as the battle for whites wife becomes a desperate struggle white will loose.
The white wifes cries as she orgasms on black cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees defeated exhausted and beaten into submision. With his pride in tatters and his woman now in the clutches of her new black master white takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white wife hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is the white man just cant look away as the black man continues to fuck his woman and she cries out in orgasm on his rivals long thick black cock.

View attachment 3691965
You can have both fun

Attachments

• 240x180-7-1.jpg
    240x180-7-1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 523
Back