Interracial threesomes and White wives kissing black men infront of their white husbands

Seing my woman kiss with a black bull like this makes my white cock ache painfully for her.
The humiliation a white boy feels as he tries to compete with the black man kissing his wife feels like nothing else.
When a interracial threesome takes place its natural for a black verses white competition to also take place. The white wife becomes the prize and both the white husband and the black male engage in a sexual battle for ownership of the white mans woman.
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him as the battle for whites wife becomes a desperate struggle white cant win.
White falls back exhausted and beaten as blacks superior sexual stamina takes over.
The white wifes cries as she orgasms on blacks cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees in defeat. Exhausted and beaten into submision with his pride in tatters and his woman now in the clutches of her new black master. Whites defeat is sealed as he takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white wife hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is for the white man he just cant look away and the black man continues to fuck his woman. The white male knows hes beaten on hearing his woman cry out in orgasm on his rivals longer thicker black cock. He has lost the battle for his woman as he just cant make her scream out in sexual ecstacy the way his black rival can.

View attachment 3691965
That is so well put and so true and is now so widespread across the globe resulting in so many brown/black babies arriving amongst us The women just can not stop themselves they are so driven by their cravings.

Seing my woman kiss with a black bull like this makes my white cock ache painfully for her.
The humiliation a white boy feels as he tries to compete with the black man kissing his wife feels like nothing else.
When a interracial threesome takes place its natural for a black verses white competition to also take place. The white wife becomes the prize and both the white husband and the black male engage in a sexual battle for ownership of the white mans woman.
But no matter how hard White tries black out paces him as the battle for whites wife becomes a desperate struggle white cant win.
White falls back exhausted and beaten as blacks superior sexual stamina takes over.
The white wifes cries as she orgasms on blacks cock gives black the win and White slumps to his knees in defeat. Exhausted and beaten into submision with his pride in tatters and his woman now in the clutches of her new black master. Whites defeat is sealed as he takes his hard white cock in his hand. His humiliation deepens as Black continues to fuck his white wife hard and deep right infront of him. As painful as it is for the white man he just cant look away and the black man continues to fuck his woman. The white male knows hes beaten on hearing his woman cry out in orgasm on his rivals longer thicker black cock. He has lost the battle for his woman as he just cant make her scream out in sexual ecstacy the way his black rival can.

View attachment 3691965
Beautiful!

View attachment 3691965
Fabulously told

It's funny how people see things so differently. I'm always kissing, lip-locked, and making out with the guys I fuck. That's just part of the sexual encounter. We are swingers my husband is always lip-locked dancing with other girls. I guess I just never thought it should be humiliating for either of us to watch the other one making out with someone else.

Back