Interracial sex in Mexico

So my ex-wife is brunette, half a Jewish, good looking, the body type is kind of pear-shaped. Almost A cup tits, very nice nipples, wider hips and thighs, but not fat. At the time I was with her a fully hairy bush. Picture below is not her, but you get the idea. It was actually someone hard to find the body type I was looking for.

Anyways, between the ages of 16 to 26 she dated exclusively Hispanic/Mexican. Around 26 she started seriously thinking about marriage and having k1ds and so I started dating white. I met her when we were 27.

So Mexican / Hispanic when she was having fun, white when she was ready to settle down. The dude she hooked up with at the end of our marriage was Hispanic. It's possible there was one or two Hispanic/ Mexican types she might have been fooled around with at the end of our marriage. But I have no proof, just think there might have been a possibility.

I know she's split up with the guy she left me for after about a year. I have seen her periodically since then but have no idea weather she's been seen anybody.

As far as Mexican types she said sex with, I'm not sure how you guys she dated but I know for sure there was seven of them before we got married and at least one what we split up, that she fucked

She told me she definitely prefers uncircumcised cocks. She said it's easier for her to orgasm and they had a better ride. Don't know if there's anything to that but that's what she's claimed. As far as size none of the guys were big, just average to slim. I'm definitely the thickest cock she had and she complained about it frequently.

Want for the details ask, I'd be glad to share.

Attachments

• small_breasts_am-1337.jpg
    small_breasts_am-1337.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
So my ex-wife is brunette, half a Jewish, good looking, the body type is kind of pear-shaped. Almost A cup tits, very nice nipples, wider hips and thighs, but not fat. At the time I was with her a fully hairy bush. Picture below is not her, but you get the idea. It was actually someone hard to find the body type I was looking for.

Anyways, between the ages of 16 to 26 she dated exclusively Hispanic/Mexican. Around 26 she started seriously thinking about marriage and ******* and so I started dating white. I met her when we were 27.

So Mexican / Hispanic when she was having fun, white when she was ready to settle down. The dude she hooked up with at the end of our marriage was Hispanic. It's possible there was one or two Hispanic/ Mexican types she might have been fooled around with at the end of our marriage. But I have no proof, just think there might have been a possibility.

I know she's split up with the guy she left me for after about a year. I have seen her periodically since then but have no idea weather she's been seen anybody.

As far as Mexican types she said sex with, I'm not sure how you guys she dated but I know for sure there was seven of them before we got married and at least one what we split up, that she fucked

She told me she definitely prefers uncircumcised cocks. She said it's easier for her to orgasm and they had a better ride. Don't know if there's anything to that but that's what she's claimed. As far as size none of the guys were big, just average to slim. I'm definitely the thickest cock she had and she complained about it frequently.

Want for the details ask, I'd be glad to share.
very hott please more

very hott please more

So the first Mexican Guys she was with it's probably the most interesting story-wise.

My ex-wife's family owned a hardware store on sunset boulevard East echo Park. It was the grandma, uncles and Aunt, with various cousins employed there from time to time.

Her parents already divorced and her dad was remarried.

My ex-wife was 16 and this guy was something like 28 or 29. He was an employee at the hardware store. Worked in the store. But the family also had rental properties owned by the various aunts and uncles and he was one of the people who didn't maintenance on them. As well as one of the guys that would send out if a customer wanted an item like a hot water heater or something installed.

At the time my ex-wife was splitting time between living with her dad and her mom, as well as work at the hardware store.

So she worked with this guy at the hardware store as well as sometimes getting rides from him as well as other employees to either go back to her dad's place or Mom's place or get dropped off somewhere.

So she'd ended up having a thing with this guy. At first pretty innocent but then progressing through the stages. This was strictly on the down low and the family had no idea that was going on.

He'd groomed her to the stage that they were doing oral regularly. He'd treated her to her first orgasms through oral. Sucked her titties and Finger banged her in various locations and taught her how to suck a man's cock.

At the time she was super in love with this dude.

Her cherry popping happened at her dad's place. Dad and stepmom or out of town, her sister, step sister at step brother or elsewhere.

Dad's place at the time was up in the Hollywood hills, with one of those views that you see in movies and TV shows. Not a mention or anything, just a three bedroom house with a really great location.

They had a pool and jacuzzi on the back patio that overlooked part of the Hollywood hills and the Los Angeles area below.

They were in the jacuzzi and he got her naked as well as really stoned to relax her. She was pretty straight lace prior to seeing this guy, But you smoked a lot of weed and did other ******* with him.

So she got her cherry popped on the edge of the jacuzzi, kneeling on the steps half in the water, from behind as she stared out at the lights of LA. Her tight 16 year old pussy, violated by a dusky, uncircumcised cock of a man 12 or 13 years older than her.

No condom as he insisted her first time being completely natural. Which wanted really an issue pregnancy wise as she was already on the pill, due to ovarian cysts and indeed to regulate her period.

She said it was somewhat painful and she didn't orgasm, But was totally in love with the guy and participated eagerly.

Later they spent the night in the dad's bed, and he gave her some Valium for the discomfort what she said give her a really euphoric high and he spent half the night working her over really good.

Next morning he left and she washed the sheets as there was obvious ******* mixed in with the dried wet spots. Pussy throbbed all day and it burned when she peed.

So that's how my ex-wife lost her virginity to a Mexican laborer/handyman.

Attached pic is what she look like after we've gotten married

Attachments

• IMG_4292.JPG
    IMG_4292.JPG
    368.2 KB · Views: 184
So, same guy as mentioned above who was my ex-wife's first.

So she was with this guy from 16 to almost 18, I guess that equates to over a year and a half. It's been quite a while since she told me all about this so to my best of my recollection.

Like I said previously the family had a hardware store on sunset boulevard East echo Park. It wasn't that far a drive from the dodger stadium area.

She has sex with a guy oral and vaginal in his car, the hardware stores work truck, in a couple of rental apartments that were being refurbished. And specifically at Elysian Park.

Elysian Park is a pretty large park that's directly behind dodger stadium and the police academy of Los Angeles. It's very hilly has a lot of little walking paths and it's pretty heavily wooded with trees and brush.

My ex-wife took me up there several times prior to getting married and after we were married. Since it was completely closed to the hardware store as well as not that far from a couple of relatives.

So I can tell you from first-hand experience this place definitely has a lot of sex going on there but from the late '80s to the early 2000s which was the last time I was there. Not sure what it's like now.

But from first hand observation you didn't have to walk very far to find little stump-down clearings in the brush that were littered with condom wrappers, used condoms, various discarded tissue or napkins, alcohol containers and whatnot.

Some of the spots were pretty exciting for outdoor sex because the backside overlooked the five freeway and you could screw or get your cock sucked virtually wide out the open with very little chance of getting busted. Other spots overlooked downtown LA or just secluded.

I'll go into details on this in just a moment. But it's safe to say both my ex-wife and myself definitely got into outdoor sex especially semi public.

(As a note of warning. At the time late '80s to early 2000s, Even then there were certain spots that had signs near the road that said the area was under the video surveillance. Which I was always skeptical of, especially with the technology of the time. But I would definitely be way more concerned about that type of thing now if it's a spot you're thinking of checking out.

Also, and nothing like this ever happened to us but potentially a good spot to potentially get mugged or sexually assaulted. Been realistic, you're out in a isolated area of big outdoor park in the middle of LA, and potentially you're very vulnerable position if the wrong people come across you.

That ominous warning aside I'm just saying be safe.)

So to make a long story short, he started taking her there more frequently. First to just make out in some of the large grass areas and then are more secluded. Then make out and into the bushes. To just going up there parking and hiking into the bushes to find a spot.

Although once you're into the bushes there, sex on the ground is definitely best avoided as I said before there's a lot of litter and nasty stuff on the ground. So they're sexy in the bushes she had with this guy as well as me for whoever else she might have brought up there was either standing, up against the tree, bent over or laying back on a log or similar.

Also in that area it was not uncommon for there to be what I'm going to be terming "Lurkers". Let me digress for a moment.

So I think people on this site in the UK will be very familiar with "dogging". Unfortunately it's not really a phenomenon in the US, I just don't think people are well behaved enough or laid back enough for two work really well here.

Anyways you can kind of think of these "lurkers" a bit like blokes who do "dogging" they're either out there to spy on what other people are doing or looking for opportunities to join in.

Like I said I've been there several times, for more likes dozens of times with my ex wife. So sometimes they'll be guys, that will be prowling through the brush looking for action. Others will basically be looking for couples and then covertly follow you.

Usually they'll watch you discreetly from a distance, but occasionally you'll get guys that will approach you as closely as they think they can get away with and jack off to what you're doing.

These guys were mainly white or Hispanic, a lot of Hispanics, occasionally a black dude. I personally never saw any Asian people engaged in this stuff.

Anyways back to my story, it didn't take my ex-wife very many trips up there before she realized she was being watched for the first time. Which freaks her out a bit the first time, but then really turned her on thinking about it later. That's so she warmed up to the idea of being watched, and had it happen both from guys lurking a distance away peeping through the brush all the way to guys standing 5 ft away and furiously jacking off, to what the hardware store guy was doing to her.

So one time she was bent over a large smooth eucalyptus log. With the hardware store lover slowly taking her from behind, when a "lurker" approached pretty close. Her lover wave the guy closer and he came into their little clearing, unzipped and started jacking off inches from her face.

She described him as and older Hispanic man, average looks, he had a cock on the shorter side but she described as very very thick. As previously stated last time I'm pretty thick, and at the time we were together for the thickest cock a sheet head, but she described this guy as way thicker than me, with a fat ugly mushroom tip hidden under the foreskin.

She said she was turned on as hell, and when the guy inched forward and put his cock into her lips she let him slide it into her mouth and she had the second cock she ever sucked.

So the two of them DP'ed her, and when she orgasm she said it was definitely the most intense orgasm she had to that point in her life. She said orgasming with her lover pumping her pussy while holding a thick cock in her mouth was really an intense experience.

After her lover finished himself off, he kind of put his hand on her back pinning her to the log and straddled it so he was sitting next to her and he invited the other guy to take a turn and gave him a condom.

So my ex-wife was kind of in the post-coitus recovery fugue. So the guy got behind her and was messing around with rolling the condom onto his cock and then lubed it with a big mouthful of spit. A followed by him working the head into her loosened up but sore orifice.

She said, that he was working the tip into her when she sort of sobered up mentally and decided that she didn't want to continue. She tried to pull away but her lover applied more pressure keeping her pinned while the other guy firmly grasped her hips and started working his harder trying to get deeper penetration. She kind of freaked out and after a moment struggle they stopped and let her go, which definitely spoiled what had previously been a rather hot encounter.

So the hardware store lover after that a couple of other times tried to encourage other guys to join them. She said after that twice she stroked her lover's cock along with another guy's cock while they felt her up in the bushes. But she said the other guys were always way too rough, pinching squeezing and twisting her nipples and breasts and groping her ass and pussy too rough, and she was trying to please her lover as she was head over heels crazy for him but she just never felt like she wanted another threesome to happen.

Months later she discovered that her lover who she thought was her boyfriend was also messing around with her step sister who was the same age. Although the stepsister is a BBW type, and from everything my ex-wife said a major slut. The stepsister kind of has Hispanic or Italian look to her but she's actually Jewish. In my opinion, and nothing against BBW's, But I didn't think she was attractive, apparently just easy.

So that pretty much killed her relationship with that dude.

Attachments

• thumb.php (1)~2.jpg
    thumb.php (1)~2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 134
  • BackgroundEraser_20220307_034100681~2.jpg
    BackgroundEraser_20220307_034100681~2.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 137
Back